Yong Junhyung with glasses.

With or without glasses.

“Stop it!” I yelled. However, it doesn’t stop them. Punches and kicks came more and more. I can’t even fight back, lying there crying and shouting for help. “Someone help me.” I prayed.

Suddenly, I heard whining. I opened my eyes and she came to save me. She was like a superhero with a cape. “How many times did I tell all of you to stop bullying Junhyung?!” She hissed and uses her bag to whack them.

Later on, she huffed and puffed to catch her breathe back. She turned around and bended down at my eye level. She let out her hands, “let’s go home.” She smiles so brightly. I was stunned, I thought she was an angel from heaven, she was glowing so vibrantly that I can’t look at her properly.

I woke up by the ringing sound of my alarm clock. I sat up and wore my glasses. “The same dream again.” I muttered. But, it was a sweet dream and I smiled. Then, my door opens and it was her standing there all ready for school.

“Good morning Yong Junhyung.” She greets and I smile widely. Leaning against the door frame, “how long are you going to stay in bed? We are going to be late soon.” She pointed out and I rushed to the toilet.

We studied in the same school, Seoul High. ______ is brilliant, she became the chairman of the school and everyone is afraid of her. On the other hand, I am still the same old needy Yong Junhyung. I am still bullied by others and _____ will always come and save me. Of course, she will nag every time this happens. “You should stand up for yourself.” She grumbles and I just laugh.

After school, I was about to leave the classroom. “Yong Junhyung.” Our class bully, Eric calls.

“Yes?” I answer him timidly.

“I am quite busy today, can you take my shift and clean the classroom for me?” He asks.

“But…” I trailed.

A loud slam was heard and I flinched. “Did you just try to deny my help?” He growled.

“No…but, I am meeting my friends for movie today and it is about to start. How about next time?” I suggested and he grabbed my collar.

He glared into my eyes, “this is the last time I am asking. Are you going to accept my help or not?” He hissed and I was trembling.

“Hey!” ______ shouted. “This is a school and not your hooligans’ territory. Please mind your actions and ways of communication here.” She stared at him and Eric let go of me. “If I am not wrong, today is your duty for cleaning right Eric? So, shouldn’t you do it yourself?” She questions.

“I would if I could. But, I am quite busy with my personal matter today.” Eric replied and _____ scoffed.

“True, busy with smoking of cigarettes, drinking of beers and wooing of chicks?” She asks and Eric kept quiet.

“Let’s go Junhyung, the movie is starting soon.” _____ says and I followed behind her.

Outside the school, “Junhyung you shouldn’t be afraid of him. Stand up for yourself! Those gangster is just like you! They are humans too!” _____ scolded me and I just listen silently. “Are you listening to me?” She raised her voice and I nodded.

----------------------------------------

Hello everyone, how are you guys?

Thank you for all your supports. ^^