Chapter 5

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 



 

CHAPTER #5 

The release

 

Amara felt something soft beneath her. Her body felt weak and numb after blacking out as she opens her eyes slowly. All she could see was white and something warm was holding her hand, she looked at her side and saw her brother, asleep and holding her hand tightly. She smiled and pulled her hand away before patting her brother on the head weakly. This woke up the older and he smiled. "Hey, how are you feeling?" he asked. 


"I'm fine, Oppa." 


"You had me worried, Ams." He lets out an exasperated sigh. "I thought something bad happened to you. When I heard that you fainted I practically ran off from my class and ran straight here." Worry was written all over his face and his hands are shaking. Amara rolled her eyes at her brother.


The door then opened, revealing her two brothers, panting. Amara was surprised. "Oppa." Jared closed his eyes in relief and went beside his sister with Yuri in tow, brows furrowed. The two were still in their working clothes and Amara knew it was Nick who called them. Speaking of which, Nick was being scolded by Yuri for how reckless he was and wasn't on Amara's side when she blackout. Nick could only cower of how scary his brother is when he's angry or worried. He didn't even try to defend himself, instead, Nick felt angry at himself. Yuri is right, he should have been on Amara's side at that time but what can he do. He had a class and he can't watch his sister every minute. 


Knowing Yuri wasn't going to stop anytime soon, Jared decided to intrude. "Yuri, stop that. Nick didn't know what was going to happen." He pats the younger's head. "What matters is Amara's okay so stop scolding him." Yuri exhaled and nod before sitting on the chair next to Amara.  Nick mouthed Jared a thank you and the latter could only ruffle the other's hair, smiling. 


"What happened? Yah, Kiyoko Amara, are not eating your food again?" 


"Oppa, I've been eating a lot, okay?" Amara rolled her eyes and put her hand on Yuri's. "And can you stop glaring at me like I did something bad?" 


"Oh, you did something bad alright," he scoffed. "You made me and Jared worry." 


'When have I not?' she wanted to tell him but that'll only add fuel to the fire. Yuri was angry and when he is, he's very scary. 


Jared joined their conversation and asked. "Why did you faint anyway?" When he found out that his only sister fainted, he paled and didn't bother to ask permission from his manager and left the building. Their parents weren't in the country, they had something to do in the states so the sibling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter