Chapter 17

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

CHAPTER #17 

g r e e n : ii

 


"Yesterday, our city was strucked with a strong earthquake that ruined our whole school and injured many students. And so, here I am right in front of you to announce the school will have a renovation and classes will resume after it is done. Thank you, students you may go home." The school's ground errupted in cheers after the principal had announce their suspension of classes. Some students hugged each other and jumped in happiness. Amara could only roll her eyes at them as she head towards the school's gate. 


The city of Seoul was in panic after yesterday's earthquake and a lot of building collapsed thought only a few were injured and no one died. They tried tracking Liberty last night but nothing worked. Kris told her to be alert in case Liberty might appear again. Speaking of the boys, Amara didn't let them return to their cards last night and she hasn't seen them since morning. The Domina wanted to train with them since she really hasn't mastered their powers yet, especially Tao an Kai's. She had searched about their abilities a few days ago and she's excited to test it out with them. 


People entered the bus with rush, bumping Amara on the process while she could only hiss at them and entered the bus also. There weren't seats left so Amara was force to stand up and grab onto the handle bar. She put on her earphone and played a familiar tune and looked outside not noticing a girl with a green hoodie standing behind her. Smirking to herself, the girl opened Amara's bag slowly and slipped in the small white envelope inside before closing it turning her back on the other afterwards. 


The girl exited the bus at the bus stop and stared at the oblivious Domina as it starts. Amara was busy humming to herself and managed to get a seat at the back. It was still early in the morning for her to go home and she's quite grumpy at the fact she had to wake up early for school because she thought they had classes plus her stomache is grumbling. The man besides her heard and she blushed in embarrassment turning away from him. When the bus stopped at her destination, Amara quickly left her seat and went out, hiding her embarrassed face. 


A man in a brown coat was busy with his phone and didn't noticed her causing for the two to bumped at each other. Amara fell on the ground with a loud thud and the man's phone fell from his hand. "Ugh... watch where you're going mis    " Amara's eyes widened as she look up at the man above her. "G-Genzo-niichan." The said mad frowned and helped her up. "Oh," he said in surprise. "Amara! How are you?" 


"I-I'm fine... as always." She answered with a tight smile. 


He bends down to pick up his phone and smiled at her. "How about your brothers? Are they doing well?" 


Amara felt uncomfortable at the sudden topic of her brothers. She knows about their relationship and how it didn't end well because of an arguement. They weren't even close in the first place  and she heard a lot of bad things about him back in Japan. Genzo felt her discomfort and nod slowly. "I see you still don't like me, huh?" Amara had always been open with her opinion towards people to her brothers. It was one time where she told her brother Nick about disliking Genzo at their first meeting. The latter heard their conversation and couldn't do anything to make Amara like him.


"And I will never like you niichan," she started, eyes hardening. "I always knew from the beginning you were going to hurt my brothers and you did. You better thank me for not telling them what I witnessed years ago and how you payed Mitsuka to break it off with Jared-niichan. My brothers were too nice to fell for your trap but I tell you Genzo-niichan, you will end up living alone with your greediness and envy towards others." 


Genzo scoffed and his eyes turned dark. "Don't speak innocently now, Amara-chan. You're brothers aren't the innocent bunch either." She was about to protest but Genzon turned his back at her and left. Amara yelled his name but he only continued walking away from her. 





Amara threw herself in her bed and burried her face in between her pillows. She was beyond pissed at Genzo if only she had the boys with her, she'd use their powers on him. How there he speak badly about her brothers? As much as she want to kill him, she won't. She still has principles and killing him would be a waste of time. Letting out a huff, Amara sat up and grab her bag, taking out all its inside. The letter was at the bottom of her bag when she was reaching out for her pen. "What's this?" She muttered and opened the white paper. Her eyes trailed on every letter written on it and her hands turned cold after she read everything. 


Panic rose in her veins as she grab her phone besides her and dialed the first person she saw. The other answered after the fifth ring. "Hello?" Amara couldn't take her eyes off the paper. "Suho? Where are you guys?" Her voice came out shaky making the latter worry. "We're at our house. Why? Are you in trouble?" She could hear the others at the background asking Suho what happened. As if Suho could se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter