Chapter 3

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




 

CHAPTER #3 

The cards


      "YOU!"


Kyungsoo pointed at Amara and the latter pointed at him. The transferees stared at them confusedly.  It wasn't only them who noticed, also Kris and the others. Baekhyun stretched his neck to check who the girl is but failed since she was facing her back at them. "Who is Kyungsoo talking to?" he asked the others. Kris smirked and turned to Luhan. "Yeah, Luhan, who is that girl talking to Kyungsoo? Hmmm?" The two youngest held back their laughter and Lay chuckled.


Baekhyun turned to Luhan. "You know her, Hyung?" Brows scrunched together. Luhan is fuming and glared at Kris. Then a boy carrying a stack of books passed by and with the snap of Luhan's fingers, the book came crashing down on Kris. All of them laughed at the taller as Kris growled at the baby-faced devil.





What is he/she doing here?! 


Amara is both confused and scared of the fact that the boy he saw a week ago is standing right in front of her. If she could forget the part where Kyungsoo was covered with blood, she'd think he's the cutest and most innocent boy she saw. Looks can be deceiving, she thought and gulped. 
 
Deep inside, Kyungsoo was panicking. He doesn't know how to react. She saw him, them, last week and his clothes were covered with blood. How could he forget? She punched his Luhan-Hyung! He could see his brothers not too far from them joking around. Kyungsoo wanted to seek help from them but right now, he needs to do his duty as a vice president. 
 
"Do you know her, Kyungsoo?" 


Kyungsoo knew the owner of the voice and didn't bother to look and answered. "Uhm... no, Hyung, my mistake." Don't be mistaken, he and Suho are close but when school is school, professionalism is a must, especially in front of the new students.


Suho smiled brightly at the students. "Hello, I'm Kim Junmyeon but you can call me Suho," he spoke. "I'm the President of this school and I was supposed to give you all a tour in the school, but the director had summoned me." Suho bowed his head. "Please take care of my friend here, Kyungsoo, and have a pleasant first day here at Saint Nicholas University." And he left.


"Thank you," mouthed Kyungsoo to Suho when their eyes met and the older mouthed back. "Tell me the details later."


Feeling relaxed, Kyungsoo continued calling their names and ignored Amara's intense gaze at him. 





What if he'll kill me? What if I die today? Wha-


"Are you okay, Amara-sshi?" 


The voice belonged to Kyungsoo and Amara felt chills down her spine. "Y-yeah." Kyungsoo continued and Amara bit her lower lip in embarrassment. For the past hour, they've been wandering around the school's facilities. Nick was right their school is amazing and advanced. Transferees were excused in their morning class for today and will attend their afternoon class. Fifteen minutes until lunchtime and yet Amara doesn't know which is which. There are too many rooms in the school that it was making her head dizzy. 


"Do you have any questions?" No one answered Kyungsoo. "Clarifications?" Still, none. 


"Afternoon classes will start at one and lunch will be in five minutes." He checks his watch. "You are free to look around the campus." The vice president waves his hand dismissively and the transferees dispersed. But one remained. 


Amara. 


Her presence made the boy tense but hides it. Kyungsoo cleared his throat. "Miss Kiyoko, what may I help you?" Amara could feel his nervousness through his voice and avoided his gaze. "Well," she her lips. "I know this isn't appropriate but what were you doing back at the woods last week?" Amara is known for being straightforward yet cautious. Her brothers taught her well to be careful with her words but straight to the point. 


"Oh?" Kyungsoo tilted his head innocently. "I don't know what you're talking about, Miss Kiyoko. I believe this is our first meeting." Lies, of course. Kyungsoo can't let something important slip from his mouth or they'd be dead meat. And by mean they, he meant his brothers. 


Amara frowned and took a step forward. "But this isn't our first meeting, Mr. Do, we met last week with your fellow friends at the woods." Kyungsoo glanced and breathe in relief when he saw no one was there aside from the two of them. "And Mr. Do, I have a very clear memory and I'm on
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter