co2

Gla$$ Be@d

"I'm sorry to disappoint you friend but this is the present that I bought you. That one is from Jonghyun." Suho said as he give her another box.

Chorong's smile faded for a second but then she smile again when he give the other box. "Ha.ha. What is this?" Expectantly she open up the present but again the smile on her face fade away instantly.

"A novel?" She mumble to herself but Suho can still hear and he sense a dislike in her voice. "You don't like it?" He asked amusingly. "No, no! Of course I love it." She smile try to hide her true feeling.

'What the hell. Did he expect me to read this cheesy novel. Only nerdy village girl will! Hmpphh!!!' She monologue in her thought unsatisfied.

*****

 

After Daehyun go away, Soojung try to make herself comfortable eventhough she know no one except Daehyun here. Oh, its not. She know Junmyeon. But she did not see him anymore after Chorong practically drag him into the house just now.

She goes to the left side of the swimming pool where there are variety of sweet that she love are served. She take pavlova, macaroon and some delicious tempting vanilla cake onto her plate and sit down at the edge of the pool and start to dig in her source of joy. "Wahh... they are so lucky. Its so nice to sit here while enjoying night view and eat sweet though." She sound a bit envy.

*****

 

Meanwhile at work, Himchan was struggling to finish his work. It's not that his work cannot wait, but since it was his personality that he did not like to do last minute submission that he had push himself to work overtime almost everyday since he get the project tender.

"Sigh...what is the time now?" Since he called Soojung just now, he cannot focus on his work. He was worried. This whole week, he almost have no time with her except the time when she come to his office to bring him back to his world since he was too engrossed in his work.

"Ugh, its ,9.30 pm already. I wonder if Soojung is still there." He though for a while and abruptly take his blazer and briefcase and shoot off the office building to their friend house. "She must be very happy if she see me there later." He smile and excitedly drive his MPV.

*****

 

"Aowwhhh...it's so hot here!" Soojung immediately stand up as she feel stuffed and walking into the house. Her head feel so much in pain that she can't describe it anymore. She feel a bit tipsy and pain at the same time that her body feel that she cannot stand anymore. The only thing she can think now is she want to be in bed. Yes, lying on a bed. She really need it.

When she feel that she can't handle it anymore, suddenly someone grab her waist. "Krystal, are you okay?" It was Daehyun! "Oh my god Dae. Thanks god you are here. My head feel so heavy. Can I take a rest somewhere please. I really cannot afford to stand right now." Soojung ask. Really hoping that she can be there by right now as she feel her head throbbing in pain. 

"Let's go to Chorong's room." He said as he take her hand and slung it on his shouder before carefully carry her body bridal style upstairs. "Yah..I can still walk."She protest but only verbally as she had no energy to fight Daehyun's action. "It's okay. Better this way so you will arrive at the room faster." He chuckle at Soojung disapproving grunt. 

"You have a rest first. If you need anything later call me. I will be downstair." He said before he leave her in what he said as Chorong's room. She quickly put her entire body on the bed. Her head still feel the dizziness but it lessen a bit when she shift her position into a fetus and hug a random pillow to make her feel a bit comfortable. She can see that the door of the room was a bit open. But she can't bring herself to close it and soon after she was already in deep sleep.

*****

 

Chorong was enthusiasticly try to converse with Suho but he show no interest to reply to her. "Suho, let's dance." She asked. "No, you go ahead. I better be here." She was so disappointed. 'oh yeah....you sure asked for it'. She grin and walk away. When he see she walk away he start to wander around to find Soojung but she is nowhere in the house.

"Here. Have a drink. Since you don't want to dance with me, drink this and I'll be dance with someone else. Don't say that I'm the bad house owner when I leave you alone then. At least I serve you a drink you know." Chorong come out of nowhere and hand him a glass of drink that he take and grinning when she has her complaint blurt out.

"Thank you, then." He said still smiling. Unconciously, he was thankful that she didn't force him earlier. But, what he doesn't know that after that she exchange meaningful glance with her brother when she spot him walk down from the stair. 

After he drink all the liquid in the glass, he toss it on a desk and plop himself to the couch there. Suho start to message his friend about the acceptance of their gift to Chorong and Jonghyun was so happy to hear that Chorong like her gift the most. 'look, i'm the best when it come to girl's preference' and 'it must be good if I was there too' was their reply that make him grin. 

Suddenly, he feel something stir inside of him. He felt sudden cold heat but since the house is actually cold he think ' chorong, did she put something inside the drink'. But then, he is not himself anymore. He feel so high in the air and his body move so lightly and he immediately bring himself to the crowd that was dancing their heart out. Chorong was also there dancing with someone he didn't know. She spotted him. "Hey babe..you say you don't want to dance." She say circling both of her hand around Suho's neck. "I don't know what happen to me. It feel so stuffy here." She grin when she hear that. "You wanna go somewhere quiet then?" She asks purposely to . Her grin wider when he nodding a bit still at his high. "Good then, you can go upstairs first to the second room where the door is a bit open. I'll there in a minute." Chorong said and push him a bit to the stairs.

He unknowingly just climb upstair slowly as his head still feel sick. He cannot recalled which room that she implies to him before but he can see two room with the door was slightly open and choose the first one as it was near to his current spot. Then, he open the door and close it immediately. Inside, he feel a bit hot and immediately take off his black shirt and jean before drop into the bed.