c01

Gla$$ Be@d

"Oppa..what are doing here?" Suho hear someone is talking to him, perhaps? He turned his head to where the voice come from.

There she stood with questioning look on her cute face. His first love plus unrequited love, jung soojung. She looks cute tonight with a simple black mini dress that has long cutting at the back give a bit sense of elegance to her style.

"Oh~ soojung-ah. Are you alone? Where is hyung?" Awkwardly I ask. Ah...why must she be here? It was so uncomfortable for me now to be around her since she already engage to my own brother.

"Yeah, i'm all alone. You must know already, Himchan oppa still at the office, working.." I can sense a bit of sadness in her voice.

"Oh, Krystal." Someone is walking towards their direction.

'Thank god' Silently I said as I take a few step from them but still at a distance where I can hear their conversation.

"Here you are! How have you been. Thank you for coming bestfriend." Its the owner of the house. Today is the double birthday party of Krystal's bestfriend since college, Daehyun and his sister Chorong which is also Suho coursemate at university. They are not close though but Suho just come to the party since Chorong always pestering him at campus asking him to come since last week. As a gentlemen he is, he come to the event to show his gratitude to his friend. Well, she is still one of his friend though despite her annoying attitude that Suho don't like sometime.

But still he thought Jonghyun and Leo will come since both of them seem interested with Chorong. Bad for him as they leave him alone there, add to the situation, he need to pass their birthday gifts to Chorong. What a good friend he have. *sigh*.

"Hi, Dae.. well, as usual, I'm like this-being myself. Wahh.. congratulation! The party is nice though. Where is your sister?" She ask while eyeing the crowds.

Suho can feel the asked man was staring at him when both of them are talking. Maybe he was wondering who I am since he spotted soojung was talking to me earlier. "Wait, I'll get her." He say as he walk inside looking for his sister.

I stay at where I were before no intention to mingle with the crowd or continue to talk to my so called sister-in-law-to-be. I just stare at the blue pool water in front of me and secretly eyeing her through the water. She flinch a bit when her phone suddenly ring and answer it almost immediately as a smile appear on her face when she look at the caller name. By that, Suho can already guess who she was talking to.

"Yes, oppa. I already at the party. Are you coming? I already met Dae. Okay, I will tell him that. Don't worry, I'll text you when I arrived home then." She end the call with a sigh.

'Maybe hyung cannot come.' Suho think to himself. She still stood there, drink her strawberry cocktail while waiting patiently for Daehyun. Maybe she also don't know anyone at the party. She was playing with the straw and look at me for a second. She was about to come to me when suddenly Daehyun come with Chorong linking arm with him.

"Here Krystal, my beloved sister. Rong, this is my bestfriend since college. Krystal."

"Chorong." She say politely as she offer a handshake to Krystal. But then the back of suho who stood a few feet away caught her attention. She immediately walk to him.

"Suho! You come..." Her voice sound so happy. Suho turn to face her when he feel an arm has been linked to his own.

"Let's go inside. Oppa, I will be inside. Nice to meet you unnie." She say to the two friend while pulling Suho to the front door of their house. 

Both of them just watch the two go inside. Just then Daehyun clear his throats and asks.

"I didn't see your fiancee. He must be busy I guess. What a friend I have. He never change doesn't he?" She chuckle as her friend sound annoyed and intentionally talk behind her man.

It can't be help. She also feel sad about it herself. Her said fiancee was always busy that she almost can't meet him much in a week. They only exchange message regularly to keep in touch and when she miss him so much she will just barge into his office with some homemade food that he love so much.

"Haha...I will told him that you talk behind about him. Well, he was busy with a big project that he manage to get lately. I also don't meet him that often you know, but here your present from us. Happy birthday, be-pu (bestfriend)." She push a blue wrapped box to the man in front of her and he accept it with a smile.

He attempt to open the present when someone suddenly tap her shoulder. "Sorry, Dae. They need you there now," said the person. He look back at her with an apology look.

"Please enjoy the meal, Krys. I'll catch up with you later." Before he leave, he give her a glass of cocktail since the glass she was holding earlier was empty already. She just gladly take before sending him with her eye as he walk into the crowd.

____________

 

"So, where is my present?" Chorong asks quite impatient to see her present. Suho hand her a medium size box.

"Can I open it now?" She was eyeing his respond and quicky tear off the wrapper. Her eyes shine brightly as she open the box. It was a really beautiful silver necklace with a heart pendant.

"Wow, it was so beautiful, Suho. Thank you so much." He was taken aback by her enthusiastic respond.