c03

Gla$$ Be@d

*****

Himchan arrive at the house. It's not hard to find it as he always go there to do his assignment together with Daehyun while they were still studying in college. Actually the three of them were good friend in college. Daehyun and him know each other since their orientation week and become close in no time.

They accidently meet Soojung at one of a club meeting and since then they start to be friend with her. She was a bit boyish at that time but still has feminine side within her that actually melt the heart of the two male friends. Himchan do not realize that Daehyun also like her as much as he does. 

Their close friendship and care that Himchan show to her actually melt her. She also close to his mother, Ms.Kim who love her too much to the point that she adopt her as her daughter. But she is not so close to Junmyeon as he is not so affectionate and love to be alone all the time.

Soon after that, Himchan confess his feeling to Soojung and was definitely shocked that their feelings are mutual. But there is someone who is not happy as they are...

*****

=Chorong POV=

I was so satisfied with the plan with oppa. Start from today, Suho will be mine forever. I have known him for a long time. He is a responsible man. He will never leave me alone after what will happen to us tonight. Plus, if everyone know about this he will surely protect me. That means, we will get married soon.

I was so happy as I walk upstairs toward the guest room which is beside my room. He must be in there unconsciously by now. 

"Suho oppa," I said flirtatiously as I turn the knob of the room's door. But my smile turn off when I see no one on the bed. I take a few step closer to the bed to get a better view. Well, he might as well fell down to the bed side unintentionally while being unconscious. But there is no sign of suho there. I frustratingly go to check in the bathroom but still he is not there.

I hysterically plop my whole body on the bed. "Arghhhhh!!!! How dare you do this to me Kim Junmyeon!" I was so frustrated and start to throw out all the pillow on the bed and kicking the bedsheet like how I'm imagining myself torning Suho's body apart.

After a few minutes of screaming and crying my heart out as all the thing not turn out as planned, I start to gain back all my logical thought. "Wait, didn't he was clearly come upstairs just now.? Don't tell me...." My body move faster than my brain work. I walk out of the room. There were not so many guests anymore outside. Thanks god that the room was soundproof or else someone might as well hear my screaming just now.

I walk carefully as my eyes glued intently at the door of my room. I try to grab the knob and I can clearly see that my hand was shaking. I was so scared to open the door or it was more like- scared to see what I will see if I open the door but my hand is not afraid at all as it quickly twist the door knob and swiftly open the door. I feel so terrified as I soon as I see the view in front of me and cannot clearly remember when I start sobbing, still standing at the same spot. Later that I know, my oppa was also there, mutually shocked.

*****

=Himchan POV=

I enter the scene of the party and catch a glimpse of some of my friends. After just casually greeted them I walk inside of the house since I cannot spot Daehyun and my lovely Soojung. There is only a few guest inside, maybe most of them prefer the fresh air outside better.

As I wandering myself in the living room, I can hear a clear sobbing from upstairs. Suddenly my heart beat faster and I feel that something bad might happen to me. When I get my thought, I was already at the door of the room. In front of me, it was a girl, Chorong. I know her. She is Daehyun younger sister but why is she crying?. And the back side of Daehyun. It was blocking me and I cannot see what he was staring at but I can hear him sigh a bit before turn his body to face me and clearly was shocked as he see me there.

"What happened?" I ask unknowingly.

"Ugh, Chan-ah~~" he cannot end his word as I see what actually happen in front of my eyes. In the bed... My beloved fiancee and my topless brother. They were in a bed! I can feel that my hand balled into a punch and quickly give a punch to Junmyeon's face bring him to conscious state.

"You traitor! How dare you do this to your hyung!" I keep punching his face like I was punching a punching bag as I feel Daehyun's hand pulling me from the back tries to calm me down.

At that time, Junmyeon was already fully conscious and out of the bed. He look bewildered and utterly shocked when he see me and more shocked when he meet gaze with the already awake Soojung at the other side of the bed.

"What happen, hyung?" He sound genuine but the scene give me no more sanity anymore. I took a glance at Soojung and I can see she was crying and feel unfair. I can't believe that she will do this to me. We have known each other for years and I fully trusted her but to see her like this with my only brother hurt me so much.

"You asked me what happened? You are clearly in a bed with my ing beloved fiancee, only in shorts and you dare to ask me that.? Soojung, I can't believe this is what I get back after the love I give you all this time. You ing doesn't deserve all of that. Wowww... what a fool am I to be in love with a girl like you. Such a !" I dash out of the room as I said all the words and I can see that Soojung was so stunned with it and continue to sob.

The drive that was so gloomy as I keep reminiscing our memory together while crying hardly after so many years of not crying. The last time I remember I was crying was when my father left house when I was nine. And since then I promise myself to be strong for mother and Joon who is still young at that time as I start to feel the responsibility of the head of the family from then on. But this was so hard for me. Soojung was the only girl that I love after omma and I already plan to propose to her so that we can live together till we grow old. I only drag it a bit latter since I was busy with my work lately after the tender winning.

*****

Knock! Knock!

"Joon-ah, come out for a while. Omma has something to discuss," Suho can hear his omma's voice a bit hoarse when she was calling him out. As soon as he got out, he spot the whole house member exclude him already in the living room which mean his omma and his only hyung. 

Himchan was sending a death glare to him as their eyes meet. His stomach feel sick all of sudden at the sight of the sudden glare that his beloved hyung has never have heart to give him before. They have never fight. He was the most loving and protective hyung he ever has since they grow up together. They permanently live together when he was six but they got no father since then and his hyung has become a father to him. So, their relationship was so close that Junmyeon feel it was terrified when his hyung behave like that.

Junmyeon take a seat beside his omma fidgeting in his seat. "This is all his fault! Yah, don't you have any other woman anymore that you bring my woman in a bed? Is this all that I teach you before, huh Kim Junmyeon?" His hyung was definitely flare up.

 

=Junmyeon POV=

 

"Kim Himchan! Sit!" There is omma's voice, short and stern. Well, she have it in herself. Despite her loving personalities to her beloved adeul, she was also known as a strict principal in her school. With only that word, Himchan immediately take his sit back.

"Okay, now Joon. Explain yourself." Omma state as I can still feel a fiery gaze towards me from hyung but I not dare to look back.

"Omma, nothing happen between us, I swear. Yes, I know she was there too but I was with Chorong all the time. After I drink the water, I go the room as I feel so dizzy" I clap my hand once when I seem to figure out something. "Someone must have put something into my drink" I said as I try to steal a quick glance at my hyung. He still have the same pose, oh my goshhh! "I was blackout then and when I get back my concious hyung already give me a punch at my face. It still hurt, omma.." I try to get omma's attention to my bruised face. She seem sympathize with me but suddenly my hyung stand up again. 

"Yah! Do you think I'll buy that? You already sleep with my woman, you know? Don't try to manipulate the story." He said still not satisfied with me.

"Enough, Chan-ah. Omma ask both of you here to settle this matter not to let both of you fight with each other. Remember, both of you are brothers. Don't fight in front of me, it hurts for me to see you know," omma soft word melt hyung. His face show worry and apology as he take a seat back now closer to omma and grab omma hand to show that he was sorry.

"Now, omma want to resolve this. Because of this unfortunate event, Soojung's pride has been tarnished. So, now we must protect her from the cruel society. She has no one in this world besides us. We are the only family she has. Even though omma know that both Channie and Soojung love each other but since Soojung might be pregnant later omma has decided to marry her to Joonie." Omma words so soft yet so stern make hyung and me shocked. It was a long pause for a while as hyung was recovering himself from the shock decision that omma make.

"I don't agree omma! Please omma, you know how much I love her. I can't give her to Joonie like that. Only her that I love omma" hyung now was practically begging omma while I froze in my seat cannot believe what omma just said.

"Then, can you promise me you will never remember those event later when you live with her?" Omma asked sternly. But hyung only stare at the floor. Can't seem to have an answer to omma question anymore. He just stood there and begin to start sobbing. The first time I saw him crying and he look so fragile. I start to feel guilty to put him in such state but I say nothing as I can feel that omma word was already sound final and I cannot bring myself to see omma broke into tears if I was to decline her.

That night the whole house feel so empty. My head also feel empty be so my heart.