2nd Entry

Yours Truly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

May 24, 2012

          You’re someone who isn’t easy to decode.

          I mean, if you were a machine, you should come with a manual with drawings so I could understand you better. Someone should write a book about you entitled ‘Kim Jongin for Dummies’. I would certainly buy it because right at this moment, you aren’t making any sense.

          You should know better than anyone else that I’m not a big fan of the outdoors. I like going home early and locking myself in my room until it’s time for dinner. You sling your arm over my shoulders and steer us off the road home.

          “Where are we going?”

          “Just down here,” You chuckle, forcing the both of us to run downhill towards the riverbank. This street is famous for its bikers and couples who love loitering around to flaunt their affection for each other. Yuck.

          You stop halfway to shove me down the grass and lie on top of me: on my stomach, precisely. I tuck it in self-consciously. The annoying lovers and slim bikers had never seemed so far away. You laugh and I almost forget where we are and what the we’re supposed to be doing here.

          I think I could look at you laugh all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter