004 - Protective

Behind Secrets and Lies
0000000l.png
 
 
0000000l.png
 
 
chapter three
protective

Junhyung’s POV

I cannot believe what I just saw right before my eyes. My very own precious baby sister, covered with bruises and cuts on her small fragile body. The pain from the cuts causes her to pant really hard. These kinds of things, no normal girls would be able to take it, I mean like, any girls would’ve fainted from all these injuries before we even know it. The one and only family that I have left are hurt…. But why?

I shouted her name as I ran toward her side, worried and afraid that might leave me just like the others. I can never let that ever happen? Not before my eyes.

“Jaeyoon-ah!!! Oppa is here! *Ireona Jebal!! Please!! Your oppa is here!” I said, panicked and quickly carried her to the nurse room. Everyone else was following after me, including them 2pm boys as well as the new girl, Eunkyung. I busted into the nurse room and quickly put her down on the bed. The school’s nurse saw us coming but she wasn’t even shocked. Not a single change in her face expression. It was weird... How come she’s so f***ing calm in this situation…

However, she still came quickly to Jaeyoon’s side to treat and wounds and gave her some kind of sedative to keep her calm. My baby sis is finally able to breathe normally again and drifted to sleep soon after.

The school’s nurse, Ms. Kim HaeRin, asked the others to leave the room and wait outside to have a private talk with me, alone.

“Junhyung-ssi” she started, “I know I promised Jaeyoon to never say a word about this to you, but this is for her own safety…”

“What is it that you’re not supposed to tell? Is it related to this? If it is…. Then you’d better tell me before I lose my patience.” I said, threatening.

“Yes, it is. It’s just that…. These things had happened a lot to her since the day she came into this school, I’m seriously worried about this…. Every afternoon she came here, wounded, all the time, sometimes just a few bruises on her hands but sometimes…. It’s worse than what you just saw…”

I looked up to her face, half anxious half vex. So this is why I hardly saw her around the school every afternoon? Because this is her stop all these while?

“So I was saying is… I know she’s so gonna get mad at me right after this, but she’s not to be blamed, really. She’s just worried that you might get really worried, that’s why she doesn’t wanna tell you all about this. However, it is not right for me to still keep it away from you when you’re the one who brought her here now… So… I suggest you….” She paused.

“What? What do you suggest?”

“I know this gonna wrong coming from my mouth, but please, it’d be better if you give them es a lesson or else, I might have to take care of them myself. I know it’s not right for me to do such a thing… but she is already like a little sister to me.” She stated, receiving a nod from me. No one hurts my family members and get away from it. Nope, not under my supervision! NEVER! I asked Ms Kim to take care my baby sis while I hunt down those bullies.

I went out; fist clenched tight, face all serious. Those es are soo gonna pay for this! I looked at Wooyoung and Chansung, signaling them to tell me who they were. “Hyung, I know interfere with these whole things and your problems but I’m pretty sure 2pm hyungs would love to help out in any way possible… I mean… She is Beast’s dongsaeng… Know that she is our dongsaeng too” said Chansung with his obvious concerned face.

“I’d love to help out but honestly guys…. I’m in no position to help… I’m just a new girl in town.” Said Eunkyung.

After saying those, she excused herself to go home which doesn’t really matter to me because she’s just another new girl that I shouldn’t be bothered with except the fact that she is the only person who is willing to be my sister’s friend. But honestly, she doesn’t really have to tell us where she’s going… I could care less about it.

Eunkyung’s POV

I excused myself from the groups as my phone rang. I ran to the furthest corner and picked up the phone. “Hello?” I greeted.

“Athena, I got a mission for you, it is a very important one, come to the HQ immediately after you received this phone call.” Ordered my boss, Mr. Yang. I hang up the phone call and meet Beast and 2pm who were still waiting outside the nurse’s room.

“Guys, I gotta go home. Please tell Jaeyoon to get enough rest and ask her to call me as soon as she wakes up.” I said. “Here’s my phone number” I stated while handing a sticky note to JunHyung. I bid them farewell and rushed to the HQ.

As I entered the building, the staff greeted me politely and one of them showed me the way to the conference room. As if I don’t know the way myself. I bowed to the people inside before going to my usual spot to sit. After I’ve changed into casual clothes, of course. 

 

.
A/N: This is fourth chapter. I am so very sorry for the late update and the chapter is actually shorter than planned. I'm so sorry. But please, Do enjoy. 

Don't forget to comment
and subscribe to those who hasn't