001 - First Day

Behind Secrets and Lies
Untitled-5.png
 
 
Untitled-5.png
 
 
chapter one
first day

Eunkyung’s POV

   “Eunkyung-ah! Wake up! Its 7am already!! You’ll be late for school!!” yelled my brother Jang Woo young.

 “Five minutes! I’m tired!” I shouted back.

Then I heard footsteps at the door and ‘BAAM’ the door slammed open. “WAKE UP YOU LAZYBUM!! It’s your first day of school!” He yelled at my face and shook my shoulder.

“Ya! I’m not deaf!”  I shouted back with shaking voice as he kept on shaking my shoulder. I push him hardly to the side causing him to fall down to the cold floor. He winced and said “Ya! I’m goi-“Before he can even finish his sentence, I stomped toward the bathroom and slammed the door. It took me ten minutes to finish showering and wear my clothes. I stormed to the kitchen and quickly poured my favourite cereal and milk for breakfast.

After finished eating breakfast, I took my backpack and went into my black Audi R8 leaving my brother behind. I giggled and whisper “that’s for waking me up”. In few minutes, I arrived at a dark alley to hide my car so that nobody will torture him if I accidentally got caught into a fight. I turned off the engine and walked off while playing my iPod all my way to the school. However, I quickly hid it as soon as I’ve arrived at my new school.

The school is big and full of graffiti on the wall. “Seems like there’re too many groups here, lots of bullies… I seriously am sick of this!” I said as I entered the gate of J.tune Wonder High.

My first step into the school, I’ve earned a lot of glare and sarcasm from the students here. “Guess that’ll my life from now on..” I thought and sighed silently. I slowly walked into the office and went to the receptionist.

“Ahhh….The new student. Welcome to J.tune Wonder High! Hope you will have fun here and here’s your schedule. Bye!” said the lady cheerfully.

“Thanks! I hope we will meet again!” I acted cheerful and quickly went to my locker. Luckily my locker is near to my homeroom. I quickly went to the locker as it’s almost time. As I reached my locker, I saw a girl next to me sobbing, her eyes were red sore and wet-strain on the cheek can be seen. “Aigoo.. Is she ok? She seems to be a nice girl; I should probably comfort her...” I thought. After putting my books inside the locker, I walked towards her hesitantly.

“Umm.. gwenchanayo? Do you need help in anything?” I asked as I tried to look at her face. Woahhh… she really does have lots of bruises here and there… hmmm. I wonder what happened…

 

Jae Yoon’s POV

“That brat, she must pay for what she has done to me…” I muttered while keeping my books inside my locker. Suddenly a girl popped her head next to me.

She asked “Umm.. gwenchanayo? Do you need help in anything?” I was startled and moved slightly  backward a bit. She giggled and shook her head. “Okay... She seems kind” I thought. I wiped the wet-strain on my cheek and smiled. I replied “I’m ok, just some queenkas problems I got into for being such a nerd”. She nodded and form an ‘O’ on .

A few minutes of awkward silence she then broke the silence by saying “I’m Jang Eun Kyung btw in that class” pointing the same class as mine.

“Oh! You are the new student! I’m Yong  Jae Yoon! Nice to meet you! I am actually in the same class. We should probably go now” I said cheerfully knowing that I just made a new friend. So, both of us went into the classroom together. Fortunately, the classroom was empty. I sighed in relief.

“Please, take a seat, they’ll come a bit late… ah wait in 3, 2, 1” I said as I made a countdown of 3, many of our classmates came in and glare at us. After about 30 minutes, the homeroom teacher, Mr. Lee, came. “Good morning class, today we have a new student coming. Please introduce yourself, miss Jang” Mr.Lee said.

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Jang Eun Kyung, please do guide me well”   introduced Eun Kyung as she stood up from her seat next to me. In all of a sudden, BAM! The door slammed open revealing 6 guys.

Author's note:

First chapter is already. 

Please subscribe and comment.

Constructive criticism are also welcomed.