003 - A Horrible Sight

Behind Secrets and Lies
0000000l.png
 
 
0000000l.png
 
 
chapter three
A HORRIBLE SIGHT

Chansung’s POV

“wooyoung – hyung! Where are we going? I thought we’re going to the cafeteria… I’m really hungry you know….” I whined, only to be ignored. Wooyoung – hyung sighed as we walked down the hallway.

“Aish!! Can’t you just shut the eff up? It’s freaking annoying!” He exclaimed, obviously annoyed. “ I have something to say to that Jaeyoon girl, okay?”

What the hell is going on here??? Jang Wooyoung wants to have a talk with the Nerdy Jaeyoon? The great Jang Wooyoung who is known to be the most ignorant guy in school who doesn’t talk to any girls….. Wants to talk to a nerd? What the hell did I miss? There’s definitely something fishy going on around here. I shall ask him later on.

All of a sudden, we heard some y laughter from the nearest Lady’s Toilet. We both stopped in our tracks and waited there to see whats going on. In a few minutes, we saw some filthy-es-so-called-Queenkas coming out of the toilet and right after they vanished around the corner, we heard the Restroom door open again, but this time silently, slowly revealing the girl that Hyung is looking for, JaeYoon. She was covered in bruises and some tiny bits of blood stains on her school uniform. It was horrible sight, even for people like us. I mean like, we might be Kingka but we don’t go around bullying people and injuring them especially when they are innocent – not that we don’t fight – but these types of bullying is just… so cowardly. It was shocking to see her in that condition, sobbing and limping, trying hard to endure such pain that even some boys wouldn’t be able to take. Is this how she is always bullied? Aren’t they afraid of her older brother? Or is It because of him that she is being bullied? I wondered.

Expectedly, she fell on the ground, panting so hard trying to keep up with her breath. Hyung rushed to her side, he was panicking, trying to keep her awake. I followed him over to help him up. “JaeYoon-ssi! Are you okay? Look at me! Please! Stay conscious!” Wooyoung Hyung shouted so loudly while shaking her vigorously. Then suddenly, the new girl came rushing toward us followed by Beast. At that moment, I saw wooyoung hyung took a peek on that new girl, he seems… worried?  But towards who? For Jaeyoon-sshi? But why did he looks at that new girl in this situation?

Eunkyung’s POV

“Hey guys! Sorry late…” I said innocently “So, why do guys wanna see me?” I blinked. I know how annoyed they are right now, especially that Hot-looking, tanned guy namely Doojoon, leader of the pack. (Was in love with Jacob Black ;p)

“Wow! You’ve got some nerves huh? You dare to be late?” that shorty said, I can sense his sarcasm. “Oh yeah! You’re the newbie; you must’ve not known anything about us…” Hmm… I must say this pretty boy seems pretty cocky…. Bastard!

“Oh well, since you’re the so-called newbie, let me introduce us. We’re the Bea-“ said that Dongwoon guy before I interrupted.

“Beast” I said, “ yes, I know exactly who you guys are. A friend of mine, JaeYoon, told me all about you guys. So yea, Don’t worry.. I’m not gonna mess with you guys or anything.”

“JaeYoon? Yong JaeYoon? As in the nerdy Yong JaeYoon?” asked Hyunseung who has been silent from the moment I came. I nodded softly at them. “you’re willing to be friends with her? A nerd?” he asked again.

“urghh! What’s wrong with people nowadays?!” I said, rolling my eyes. “So what if she’s a nerd? Her being a nerd, does it bother you that much? She’s a nice person. I know I’ve only just met her today, but who cares? I can see she can be great friend to me. In fact, when I get here, she is the only that I can talk to and actually helped me out while others just passed by me like I am invisible.” I replied confidently, “Plus, I’ve also been called a nerd when I first took a step into this school.”

“Wow… Thank you for standing up for my little sister; you’re the first person to actually do that without knowing that we’re blood-related siblings. I really appreciate that.”  The Junhyung guy said, with a smile. Yes, HE smiled. At me. The Nerd me. “unless… you already know about it, and you’re just trying to get some points from us” he said continued… really quietly, thinking I did not hear him. I just ignore that stupid statement of his.

“YAH! IT’S OUR! OUR LITTLE SISTER!” said the others towards Junhyung who only rolled his eyes.

“wait a minute…” I said, thinking and trying to process what they just said, “so she’s your little sister?” I asked, with a really confused and curious face. I really am curious. All the he did was giving me a nod indicating that his answer is yes. “ohhh…. No wonder…” I said, nodding mulple times.

“No wonder what?” asked the curious, cocky Dongwoon who has been standing next to Doojoon the whole time. I shooked my head before grinning sheepishly.

Then they were all busy talking to one another, wondering why I said that when suddenly, we heard someone shouted really loudly of a familiar name that stopped whatever everyone was doing at that time.

“JaeYoon-ssi! Are you okay? Look at me! Please! Stay conscious!” said the voice which sounded exactly like Wooyoung Oppa. Jaeyoon? Hmm… is she his girlfriend? Then it clicked me, THAT MUST BE JAEYOON! She was bullied earlier this morning so it is possible that the Jaeyoon is her.

All of us rushed to the hallway with panic faces and then I saw my Oppa holding Jaeyoon in his arms; bruised and harmed. We ran hurriedly to her side to check. Oppa’s eyes were full of worries… was it for me? Or was it for her? 

.
A/N: Here we are again, already on the third chapter. YAY! aren't you guys excited? DRAMA right from the start? i know... Anyhuuu... HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!  come on guys! those who haven't subscribe, SUBSCRIBE NOW! This is your author, EarthJupiterian, at your service. XOXO