002 - She has got some guts!

Behind Secrets and Lies
2pm.jpg
 
 
2pm.jpg
 
 
chapter two
she has got some guts

Eun kyung’s P.O.V

“What the hell was that?”  I heard some guys talking “Another nerd coming to our class?” “Just another piece of trash” “why can’t they send us some pretty girl? Or probably some hot chicks instead?”

Okay Now I am pissed I mean like so what if I am a nerd or whatsoever and… even if I was a pretty chick, they won’t even get a piece of me. But then again, I’ve got to chill here or else things might get dirty.

 A few minutes after I finished introducing myself to the class, BAMM, The door went open and 6 boys were standing right by the door looking as if they were ready to beat some people up.

“So, where’s the new student?” The Arabic looking guy said. Does he mean me? Surely it is me, right? Since I am the only new student here in this class.

So I replied bravely “me!” raising my right hand up high as if I was eager to answer questions from my subject teacher while stepping forward.

“What is she doing? Is she crazy or what? Didn’t she know about them?” Another boy said. “I know right! She must be nuts or something is wrong with her brain. No one goes up against them like that” his friend I guess agreed.

So, they are the legendary here huh? Some group of people that need to be feared of? Hahaha… Whatever. Like I care about those simple things.

“Wow, so brave huh?” The shortest boy said.  Seriously? For a cute boy like him, it’s too bad for him to be in this circle of people. “So, I say, meet us at the back after school. You better not escape or you’re facing hell”

So they went out after those words as if those words would’ve scared me. Well, I might be a scaredy cat but I know Wooyoung-ie will not let anything bad happen to me. Right?  Although this isn’t gonna be any good, I am pretty they’re so gonna bully me. Ugh! Whatever!

Jae Yoon’s P.O.V

Eunkyung took her sit after Beast went away. I saw her face, she must be scared.

“Hey, you alright?” I asked her, concerned, “You know? You better not show up to them later, they’re no ordinary people. You saw them, right? Even the ways they look seem frightening. You see the Arabic looking guy is Son Dong Woon, he was the one who called u up earlier. Have you heard of his legend? 10 vs 1, he’s the 1 and he obviously won. The shortest one is called Lee Ki Kwang a.k.a AJ, not like his look, his attitude so not cute at all; you see he’s beaten up some teachers before.”

“Wait a sec, if he’s beaten up some teachers, shouldn’t he be expelled?” she asked me “and also, 10 vs 1 on what? Like some quizzes or something?”

Oh My Gosh, this girl, so cute. How can someone not know about these 10 vs 1 thing? It is obviously a fight and she thought it was a quiz? This girl is so clueless about this gang thing.

“10 vs 1 in fighting. You know… the fist fight thing. Well, as I said, they’re no ordinary, they rule the school alongside another group called 2pm. So continue on, the guy in the middle earlier, he’s Yoon Doo Joon, the leader. He’s quite mysterious, so quiet yet so powerful. He say one word, the others will definitely do it. Nothing more to say about him since obviously, why would he be called mysterious if people know more about him. Just knowing that he is powerful is enough. So moving on to the one next to Doo Joon, he’s the second leader, Yong Jun Hyung, He’s very kind though, he doesn’t boss around, he just stick to them because he and Doo Joon has been friends since kindergarten. “

“So what about the small face guy? And that skinny one?” She asked, curious much? Lol… This girl’s curiousity is really high as high as her naivety.

“Well, the one with small face is devil with angel mask. You know what I mean?” she nodded “so he’s one of the ones that enjoy seeing other suffer so better stay away from him. So, the skinny one, nothing much to say about him, he’s just, what do you call that? Hmm…. Soft hearted one? And yet he’s got one quick temper, better be careful too.”

I explained to her everything that she needs to know about beast. I kept on talking that I didn’t even realize that we’ve finished our lesson. Aigoo… wait, what time is it? I looked at my watch, uh oh… I’m late.

“I’ve got to run!” I said running out of the classroom.

 

Wooyoung’s P.O.V

“Aish! That girl, why can’t she just wait for me?” I complained as soon as I got out of my black Lamborghini car and went straight to where 2pm usually hang.

“Hey, wooyoung! You’re late again. What’s up?” said my best friend, Junsu. I just ignored him because I promised Eunkyung that I’ll not say a word about her at all cost. Well, I don’t wanna end up like that Junhyung guy, his sister is still getting bullied by others yet he still doesn’t seems to notice it.

“Hyung! Ya! Hyung!” I felt chansung shaking my body. “So, I heard beast has got this new victim today, the new girl in town you see, she was in your classroom. What was her name again? Eun Kyo? Un gyu? Eon Gyung? Woo Gyung?”

“It’s Eunkyung you freaking moron! Telling story when you can’t pronounce and even remember her name? Right!” said Junsu, sounds quite sarcastic. Lol.

Right! I’m dead…. I’m just an hour late and she’s already the talk of the whole school? What has she done? This is worse than I expected. Not knowing your sister being bullied is way more of a heaven than knowing it yet you could do nothing about it. “Shall we check them out later on?”

After School

DooJoon’s P.O.V

Aish! Where is that girl? Where the hell did she goes? It has already been 20 minutes since the promised time; she’s not even here yet, not even her shadow can be seen. How dare she?

“Hey Guys! Sorry late” oh! She’s finally here and still with her innocent looks. Hmm…

“So…. Why you guys wanna see me?” She is 20 minutes late and yet she’s not even the least bit scared of what is gonna happen to her? Wow! She’s got some guts huh? And acting all innocent?

A/N: Second Chapter is up.

It is hard because my friend -The Co-author - is having an exam currently

so yeah... WISH HER LUCK! GOODLUCK MY DONGSAENG, PIQACHU!

Anywaysssss.... Hope you like this chapter...

.