Chapter 2~

Come back..Love

I couldn't eat properly, this guys' look was tense... I couldn't tell Tao Oppa, he just friended him, I can't tell him that he is really wierd.

I asked myself why was he like that, you never see him before. Anyway, you had to return to class so you couldn't deal with it.

 

[  After class ]

You went out to see that guy from earlier waiting for you outside the class.

He had this same look as earlier.

"Excuse me... You just look like anyone I knew... Aren't you..." He hesitated and paused "No! I'm sorry, you can't be! Sorry for disturbing you!"

You wanted to ask more, he seemed serious but he ran away.

'I look like someone? That's weird... And funny! Who could that be?'

"Yah! You seem to be lost in your thoughts!"

That was Tao who just finished his class too.

"Someone was just telling me that I looked like someone"

"Really? Who?"

"I don't know! He didn't tell me... He was really weird! And.." You looked at Tao and he wasn't listen.

You punched his arm slightly and he turned his head instantly.

"Sorry... I was... What did you say?"

You could notice where he was looking at, it was a boy, you couldn't see his face because he entered his car.

"Why is everything so strange today? Even you are weird!"

"What are you talking about? Let's get home!"

 

[ Back home]

Someone rang at the door, you opened it.

Behind the door was this hot guy. He was that handsome that you couldn't stop looking at his face. After a while looking at each other, he laughed and introduced himself.

"Hey! My name is Kai, I'm your neighbor, my house is there" He pointed a big house in front of your aunt's, you could notice the car you saw erlier at the university.

"Oh that car! I saw it at the university earlier!"

"The black one? That's mine, and yeah, we're going to the same university. That's why I came, it's good to have some new friends!"

"Oh yeah! That's right!"

Tao arrived at that moment.

"Kai?" His voice was low, like angry.

"Oh Tao! I came to meet your sister, since you couldn't introduce her"

"You saw her, now go home!" he yelled

"Oppa! don't yell! He wanted just to be frie..."

"You stop! You'll never be friend with him!"

TBC