Chapter 1~

Come back..Love

It was a saturday when we left our house, we used to live in a small village far from town. Due to my aut's sickness we had to leave our little land and met new places. The trip was longer than in my memories, but we arrived safe.

         My aunt was a chairwoman from a big company, which was now ruled by her ex husband. She is rich and has a big mansion with a great garden. As my mom could tell, we loved playing in those when we where little, my brother and me.

"Welcome home!"

"Aish! Unni! Don't come outside, you should be in your bed now! Your state will worsen"

"I'm not that sick you idiot! Yool (my aunt's ancient secretary) just scared you a bit! Anyway, Tao, Hana, how have you been?"

My aunt was always like that, she enjoyed life so being sick was kind of burdensome for her.

We unpacked all of our belongings and started dinner.

"I already finished every paper of school, you guys start next monday"

       Near our village was a unique university, we studied  there with my brother, he was a biology student when I was in literature. I was stressed for my first day since I never went to a university in town. Everything was different from where I came.

【Monday morning】

"We have a new student here! Please take care of her!"

           This was not a university, it was too good looking to be a university. Their uniforms where so great, their equipments the last technology, the buildings were full of colors and modern. I couldn't believe it was where I would go to study.

"Annyeong Haseyo! I'm Ra Ha Na, Nice to meet you all!"

           It was my first day, my first words to the class.

           I felt lonely during the day, no one came to talk to me and I was too shy to make the first step. 

           During the lunch, I met Tao Oppa so that he could eat with me. Unlike me, he already had friends. I was so jealous. Among the friends there was that guy who would look at me strangely. Who was he? Why is he looking at me like that?

 

【TBC】