CH 2

RICH GUY POOR GYU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 : unbelievable !

Sunggyu opened his eye slowly ( like a camel)  as soon as he heard a loud noise from the living room.  he didn’t remember left his tv open last night and no one-

Oh yeah…

A certain stupid bastard threatened him and currently in his house.  Sunggyu glance at the clock before groan.

‘you must be kidding me… six in the morning?!’

Sunggyu get up and stormed out angrily.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU-“

Sunggyu blinked as he stare at now two stranger in his house, watching a movie. In a second, he grab the nearest thing to him – a broom- and point  at them.

“YAH! WHAT THE HELL?! WHO IS THIS GUY?! ARE YOU TWO TRYING TO ROB ME?!”

The bastard quickly stand up with his hand up.

“wait! No! this is hoya and hoya is a good dog! And dude, there nothing to steal in your house-”

The new stranger  glare at the bastard before stood  up and bow politely.

“ I am sorry to intrude  the house without your permission sir, My name is Lee Howon but you can call me Hoya.. I am Young Master Woohyun’s butler and apparently not…a dog..”

Sunggyu blinked again.. Young master? Butler? Is this a joke? He turned to face the bastard.

“Young Master? If you are that rich.. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SLEEPING BESIDE THE STAIR AND IN MY HOUSE?!”

Woohyun flinch  at the sudden yell before clear his throat.

“um… I am currently experimenting-“

“WHAT? STAIRS?!”  Hoya, the butler guy who yell before turned toward Woohyun, back to Sunggyu asking for confirmation. There is no way, young master sleep beside a stairs!

Woohyun make a face don’t-say-a –word but Sunggyu being the oblivious man, and pretty much pissed off to look at Woohyun’s face,

“yeah duh, he sleep beside the stairs like a beggar when I take out the trash-“

“Young Master?! You promised me you will take care of yourself!”

“shush, I left my wallet in the car and its not that bad , beside I didn’t sleep there whole night! The hamster- I mean, this guy here, offered to stay at his house for a night,”

Sunggyu scoffed ‘more like threatened’.

“but Master, you could call me!”

“well, it’s a new experience…”

“we agreed on commoners not beggars!”

Sunggyu frown as the two keep on arguing. Seriously, can his life become any weirder? He finally snap and yell at them, at least they finally stop arguing.

“YAH! I am still here!  I demand an explanation!”

Woohyun make a face and turn away childishly. Hoya glare at him before turn to face sunggyu and bow again.

“Thank you for taking care of Young Master.. I hope Young Master didn’t trouble you a lot, He is so stupid sometimes, im deeply sorry if he trouble you,”

‘Yeah, he is stupid and a cause big trouble to my life’ sunggyu thought.

“ew, you sound like my dad hoya, whatever it is,” Woohyun turned toward Sunggyu.

“I have something to talk to you, have a sit..” he said and sit back on the couch. Sunggyu glare at him. tsk, act like this is his house.

Sunggyu stomp his foot toward the couch and sit angrily.

“what do you want?”

Woohyun glance at Hoya and make a weird face. Hoya sigh and nod at him. sunggyu frown.

“yah! I am not here to see you make stupid face!”

Woohyun glare at him and mouth ‘impatient hamster’. Sunggyu about to hit him with a CD but luckily Hoya interrupt.

“ I will explain everything sir.. Young Master is the next heir for Nam’s company,”

Sunggyu’s eye widened. HEIR? A ING HEIR?  Unbelievable. How can a bastard like him become a heir?! World is so unfair! Sunggyu huff.

“living as a heir is pretty annoying and hard so, Young Master want to take a break from his life before he’ll take over the company and live normally.. and  apparently he think that normally meant live as a commoners..” Hoya press the last sentence while glare at Woohyun.

Again, sunggyu eye widened. How can he think commoners live normally? He is definitely an idiot.

Woohyun glare at his butler before start to explain for himself.

“so, this past three day.. I am searching for someone who can teach me how to live as commoners  since I don’t know any commoners.. and I am also searching for a commoners like place and  finally, my afford had paid off!” he said with a stupid grin on his face.

Sunggyu blinked again. Why they need to tell him this? He had nothing to-

then it clicked in his rusted brain. After 25 years, his brain start to work again.  He himself is a ing commoners and he have a commoners ‘like’ house and-

“NO  WAY MAN!” he yell suddenly making the other two jump almost had a heart attack. Sunggyu stand up quickly.

“no, no, no, there is no way I’ll let that idiot tree stay here!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter