CH 1

RICH GUY POOR GYU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 : the poor meet the rich <3

Sunggyu sighed as he starred at the rain. Just why it decided to rain when he is not in the house? He left like 15 minutes ago to buy instant noodle at the convenient store and plus he is only wearing his blue polka dot sweat suit, its pretty cold and he is hungry like hell.

Sunggyu sighed again and glanced at his watch. Its getting late and the rain didn’t look like it will stop anytime soon. Well then, running is the best option. The sweat suit male hugged his instant noodle closely and counted to 3 in his head,  1…2….3!!

He sprinted in the rain toward  his small apartment. He cursed while running because it pretty dark. Where the hell is the lamp post?!  Sunggyu just entered the park in front of his apartment building when he unluckily and accidentally stepped on a cat’s tail. The cat jumped and surprised sunggyu to death. He slipped because of the rain and fall flat on his face. Just great.  Just  ing  great. Perfect! Another score for unlucky gyu! Stupid cat , stupid rain, stupid life!

“ughh..” Sunggyu groaned and pushed himself up before slipped again and fall back on the cold ground.  Another score! It’s a miracle he didn’t brake his nose or something.

A loud laugh freeze sunggyu on the ground. Just great. Now someone saw the embarrassing incident. Why cant he live in a peace life?! Sunggyu quickly pushed himself up without falling again (miracally) to face  a man,  who look younger than him, laughing at him. How nice.  

“shut up!” he hissed angrily. The stranger stopped laughing and wiped imaginary tears in his eye.

“oh, god- that is just- are you really stupid or what?” he said before laughed  again and fortunately the rain had stopped because Sunggyu secretly  prayed  to the god to hit this guy with thunder.

“excuse you- I am not stupid!” Sunggyu glared at him furiously. The stranger only laughed even more.

“oh my god! /laugh/!-Where’s your  /laugh/- eye? You look-/laugh/-   like a freaking ham- /laugh/- ster-“

Sunggyu face went red and he glared even more (if that even possible)  at the stranger before hit his head with his instant noodle.

“Shut up! You! Stupid! Bastard!”

The stranger stopped laughing when Sunggyu hit him on the head.

“ouch! Ouch! Yah! Stop that!”

Sunggyu stopped and glared again before walked away furiously. Why a bastard like him even exist in the world?

“so…”

Sunggyu stopped and turned to his side.

“why are you following me?” Sunggyu asked annoyedly. 

“what? Is this your grandpa’s road? I walk where I please ” the stranger said arrogantly. Sunggyu restrained himself from choking the stupid bastard beside him right now.

‘just ignore him sunggyu, just ignore, he is just a stupid tree that can walk’ He took a deep breath before started to walk again so does the stranger. Sunggyu fasten his pace when he arrived  at his apartment’s block but then stopped to look back. He don’t want a creepy bastard followed him home. Who know if that bastard is actually a stalker?

The stranger did follow him but he stopped in front of the building and stood there while looking at the sky like a kicked puppy. 

Sunggyu quickly ran toward the stairs and climbed up. Now he’s  questioning why he picked fourth floor in the first place?!

Once he arrived in front of his house, he secretly looked down to see the stranger still there.

“stupid bastard” Sunggyu murmured before walked into his house.

0_0

It pass midnight and sunggyu somehow cant sleep at all. He tried everything, drink milk, reading, and even finish all 7 harry potter movies.  He rolled on the couch when he suddenly remembered that he need to take out trash since if he take out tomorrow, he’ll definitely missed it. He’s a heavy sleeper.

Sunggyu jumped out from the couch before wear his purple jacket and gathered all trash in the house and headed downstairs.  

After placed all the trash, sunggyu stretched himself a bit before make his way back to his apartment.

Sunggyu’s stopped  when he saw a figure beside the stair. who is that? Its pretty cold out here…

And sunggyu- being a nice man he is- walked toward the figure to maybe help with something, coffee perhaps? As he walked closer, he finally saw the fig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter