The Plan 1

Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's P.O.V

 

"Wake up, Jessi!" Tiffany waking me up, but ugh!! I'm busy on dreaming eh. I just ignored her, I cover the pillow to my ears to not hear her. "Ten more minutes." I mumbled.

 

 

Tiffany groaned,"You need to wake up now! About your dad's case, it's on the news now!" I quickly open my eyes and take a seat, "W-what..?" we abruptly go to living room to see the news. "Mr. Jung who owned a fax cars comapany died yesterday. He saw lying on his office and brought him to hospital but it's too late to save him. Rumors say that he commit a suicide without knowing what he's reason. Police are still investigating the case more clearly, right now we're waiting for Mrs. Jung and their only daughter Jessica Jung's statement about what happened." - Reporter

 

 

Tiffany hold the remote then she turn off the TV, "What's your plan?" she asked. I take the binder from guest room and gave it to her. "Everything I know is written here. I called my mom last night, I told her not to say anything to anyone.. even if its the police."

 

 

 

"That's not a plan Jessi, whatever or wherever you hide the case, it will appear truth behind it! Right now, the investigators are now spread in your dad's office to find a proofs. Do you have any friend that you could trust?" she grabbed the binder, "Donghae.." I didn't think twice, we are childhood friends, we already know each other. But we're just friends, Duh I like girls.

 

 

 

She walked to her room and I followed her,"Who's Donghae?" she asked, "He's my childhood friend, the only son of co-owner of fox cars."  I answered ,she stopped and look at me "You can't trust him," I looked at her confusely "But why?" I asked.

 

 

 

"You've said that he's the son of the co-owner. In this case like this, your family bussiness is on condition of being raised in industry. Let say in bussiness world have a compitetors, if there are competitors then there's also a suspect, let say that he's not the compitetor but he can gain something from it."

 

 

 

I come closer to her and take a seat beside her,"Uncle Lee is not the type of guy like what you're think. He's not eager, I know him very well." I said referring to Donghae's dad.

 

 

 

"No you don't. Even the nicest person has a demon living inside their humble personality. Remember that anyone is a suspect." she's right, but I need proofs. I nodded at her, "If I can't trust Donghae, then who? I don't have anyone in my mind."

 

 

We stare in each other's eye while thinking what to do. "I'll do it, Don't worry you can trust me. I'm your lawyer" she volunteered. I nodded agreeing, "Alright. But before that, I need to take shower. Can you please let me use your clothes for meantime." I cutely said. She grabbed a clothes that she'll borrow to me "I don't wear dresses or cocktails like you do. If you can't stand wearing a jeans, you can borrow to Coco." she joked and throw the white sando, grey blazer and black jeans to me.

 

 

 

I smiled, I never thought that she will so cute of making fun. "I need underwear too!" I said shyly, "In the closet near the comfort room, Don't worry I never wear one of them, and please hurry I will bring Coco to his school." she said, I immediately left the room, after taking a shower we take a breakfast and get inside the car.

 

 

 

"What should I do now?" I asked Tiff while she's busy on fixing the collar of Coco. "I have a plan. We need to do it together, I'll tell you later." she whispered and I just nodded. Coco shouldn't know what we are talking about because I'm pretty sure he's going to ask on us.

 

*R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter