Kim Taeyeon

Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's P.O.V

"I came all the way here. If you want to talk tomorrow,fine. Let me stay here,I'll wait till morning" she's so desperate.

 

 

W-what?! She will stay here?!

 

I bit my lower lip, then look at Coco. Having a talk using our eyes, should I let her or not? We stay silent for about half a minute. "Okay, if you really want to wait until tomorrow,then you can stay. Just don't be noisy because I don't want to be disturb." then I shut the door.

 

But, wait I forgot to ask her name. I open the door again and ask "What's your name?"

 

 

"You can find me in Google. Just kidding. I'm Jessica Jung Soo Yeon, anyway you can call me Jessi.," she reached her hand to me to shake hands.

 

 

"Jessica Jung? You mean daughter of Mr. Jung, who owned a car company?!" I asked shockingly. She nodded,"Uhm. Yes.. I'm his daughter"

 

!

I also reach my hand to her,"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know. So Mr. Jung is dead?!" she lowered her gaze, "He died this afternoon" my jaw dropped as I spoke,"Oh my god! Your dad help me when I was in your college, he chose me as scholar for scholarship. I'm in this position because of him"

 

 

"Really? Then you should help me." she said,"Do you want to talk now? or tomorrow?" ugh, but I have a lot of works. But its more important to help her because I owe her father.

 

 

"Okay,let's talk about it" I open the door and let her inside my room. I confronted Coco, "Hey you naughty kid! Go to your room."

 

 

"Are you mad at me?" he pouted. I tap his head "Noona is not mad at you.Noona loves you so much, now go to your room and wash up, we will eat dinner after an hour" then I kissed his cheek.

 

He go to his room, I saw Jessica looking in picture frames,"Hey, I don't have much time" I said while putting back my papers in order. "Who's this?" she hold the picture frame.. the picture of me with Taeyeon.

 

 

 

I rolled my eyes, "Should we talk about your father's case or talk about my personal life?" I asked her full of sarcasm. She move closer to me while her hands are on her waist, "Why are you so cold on me? If its about your car, I can fix it tomorrow." 

 

 

I looked down in frustration, "It's not about the car, I'm just have a bad day. Anyway, what is the cause of your father's death?" she sat in my bed, "If you're having a bad day, look at me. My dad gone this day, there's no hurt even more for me when you're love ones gone"

 

 

 

I just keep on silent, I realized that her dad is died now. When my mom died my world almost fall miserably, while my dad have already other family and leave us then my mom also gone. Now, I'm only one taking care and giving my little brother an education, I got nothing else to depend on. I don't want to feel Coco that he's alone so I'm always all I can do for him.

 

 

 

She explain, "The doctor said he was poisoned. My friend saw him lying on the floor in his office, in hospital it's too late for save him cause the doctor said, the poison already spread in his body. Tomorrow I'm sure this happened will shalt on media about my father's dead. I need you to help me to know if my dad commit a suicide or someone killed him."

 

 

"Why did you hired me? I mean. Ofcourse your father has his own lawyer. A better one." I said. She replied, "As I said, I can't trust anyone he knows." I grabbed a ballpen and a black binder "Do you already goto police?"

 

 

"Not yet, I decided to talk the lawyer first because I know what will police can do. Maybe the killer brainwash or pay the police, and if its happened the case will set aside" 

 

 

The way she talks, I think she's smart. Most of the people, they called for a police first than lawyer. I looked at her lowering my gaze, "I'm impressed"

 

 

My eyes got stuck on her chest part, I can see her buttons open so I can see her cleavage. I can't resist my eyes off her chest . . Oh my god, I'm such a ert!

 

She may noticed that I'm looking in her chest so she quickly cover her chest area. I cleared my throat and give her the binder. "Uhm, you have to write everything on this paper then give it to me tomorrow... You can go now" she take the paper and stood up.

 

 

"Okay. Can I stay? I'm sure the media will block my house tomorrow. It will hard for me to come here tomorrow because reporters will chase me. If you just know..."

 

She have a point, they are notorious because of her family bussiness. "The guest room is just next in Coco's room. Just ask him, anyway do you already have a dinner?" I asked.

 

 

"Thank you, Atty. Hwang. No, not yet" I smiled back being nice to a stranger who is about to sleep in my house. "No problem, I'll cook dinner. I'll just call to you if about to eat." she nodded then leave my room, but she open it again.

 

 

"Opps, I forgot the binder" she quic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter