Jessica Jung

Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with a bottle of vodka in my bed and a girl sleeping beside me. Thinking what am I gonna do to kick this girl out of my house. Staring at the ceiling, mentally asking myself why am I doing this to my life. Wasting my money and time going at the bar every night and having a one night stand then waking up and doing the same all over again.

 

"Hey, goodmorning" she whispered. I'm still staring on a ceiling while thinking, she wave her left hand in front of my face as she spoke "Jessi, are you okay?" she asked. I look at her and smiled, "Ofcourse, I'm fine. Anyway, I have a flight this afternoon. Uhm what's your name again? Divine right?"

 

She make a frown face after asking it on her, I have a lot of girls brought in my house so, I can't remember one of them, however I don't need to remember their names cause it's just a one night stands for me.

 

"Dianne is the name, not Divine. Oh well, I think I have to go. Take care of your flight" she snotty said while picking her clothes strayed on a floor. I think I offended her by asking her name.

 

"Look, I'm sorry. I have a hangover. Hm keep safe Dianne" I explained. "Nah, it's fine. Goodbye" she said trying to holf her anger then leave and shut the door loudly like a kid.

 

*Ring*Ring

Where the is my phone?! I'd look at the bed but there's no phone on it, even in table! "!" I found my cellphone it window and it almost fell. I remembered last night that I placed it down here when me and Dianne are kissing last night! Ugh, of me eh?

 

Mommy's Calling*

"Good morning mom"

"Sweetie. Where are you? You need to pack up now"

"I just woke up, are you going to pick me up?"

"No. I'm sorry but I can't sweetie, anyway do you want me to call Donghae to drive for you?"

"No. no. I can drive. See you at the airport"

"Alright sweetie, don't be late."

"Arra..arra"

 

Ugh. I have 2 hours to fix my things. Then 30 minutes will duration of trip, I have to take bath now. When I opened the door of bathroom I saw the shower curtain on a floor. "Holy "

 

What the hell happened last night . .

I flashback the memory last night and I face palmed my face because of embarrassment. I hung it on its palce and take a bath. After shower I go directly to kitchen to have breakfast but when I saw what time is it now I hurriedly come out and get in to my car, I'm sure I'll dead to my mom.

 

I used my favourite baby Fox Vivid latest model, 2 doors. Color black with red linings on the trunk. So y! It's already half an hour of driving, and 25 minutes only for my flight then it's fvking traffic! Gosh!

 

*Ring *Ring

Oh ! I bet it's mom.

 

Yay, I knew it. "i'm on my way,give me a minute"

"I told you to wake up early. Oh Jessi, you're still not changing. Hurry up okay?" God, I know she's angry when she called me in my name. "Yes mom. I'm sorry, I forgot that today is Monday, a day with a heavy traffic. I'll be quick - OH MY GOD!" I bumped the car infront of my car "! ! ! My baby!" I abruptly get outside to check if my baby got hurt. What I mean my baby is my car.

 

"Damn! What is wrong with you?I" someone shout on me, the owner of car I bumped, wow she's pretty.

"What is wrong with me? Who are you to say that?!" I shout back. She crossed her arms and "Can't you see? You bumped my car!" Oh god, she's really angry.

 

I looked at her car and I was like Nice old car. Because it was a fox car that my father owned. We owned a car company so I know about it. "I'm sorry I didn't notice it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter