THIRD PRACTICE, 30 March 2015

KNOCKBACK JINX PRACTICES

Jenissi was busy preparing few documents on his office when he heard someone was knocking his door. He quickly saved the parchments on his messy table. 

 

"Come in!" 

 

Hyoyeon stormed inside with Muffin the fatty cat on her arms and Morgana the puffy dragon that flied above her head. 

 

Morgana suddenly flied to Jenissi and landed on his table. She didn't care about the books and parchments that fell on the floor because of her. He laughed softly and hugged her. 

 

"Good morning, Princess." He pecked her head. 

 

"Baby, can you take care of them this morning? I have classes till afternoon", said Hyoyeon while put down Muffin on his messy table. 

 

He looked at his girlfriend and smiles. "Sure. Don't worry, Baby." 

 

She smiled widely. "Thank you, Baby." She pecked his cheek. "See you later. Behave, babies!" She pecked Muffin's and Morgana's head before leaving the room and closing the door. 

 

Muffin climbed behind Morgana's back, wanting Jenissi to hug him. Jenissi chuckled and hugged him. 

 

"Come here, Prince." 

 

Morgana pushed away Muffin and Muffin hit Morgana with his tail. Jenissi laughed softly. 

 

"Aww... don't start fighting, babies, or Daddy won't give you salmon for lunch." 

 

He slowly stood up and carried them to the vacant spot near the opened windows. 

 

"Urgh! Why you both so heavy?" He put them on the floor. "Daddy can't play with you now. Daddy must finished few documents. So, behave, okay?" 

 

He patted their heads and smiles before taking out his 9.75 inch fir wood with dragon heartstring wand. He casted anti fire around his office and anti breaking for his fragile stuffs. He flicked his wand once again and all messy books and parchments on the floor back to his table. 

 

He jumped on his seat and started writing on the parchment again till all documents were done. He stretched his arms while looking his fat babies wrestling playfully on the floor. He chuckled. 

 

He wanted to join them but he still had a task to do, practising knockback jinx. He stood up and cleaned his table. He moved his wand and made the stuffs moved aside till he had enough space for his practice. 

 

He put a can on the floor. He closed his eyes and concentrated. He opened his eyes and targeted the can with his wand. 

 

"Flipendo!" 

 

The can knocked back and levitated few feet before threw out of the windows. 

 

"Whoa!" 

 

He couldn't believe he could cast this spell well. He wanted to practice again and looked around to find next target. 

 

"Hmm... a pillow will do." 

 

He grabbed a pillow and put it on floor. He pointed his wand to it. 

 

"Flipendo!" 

 

The pillow was threw aback before exploding and the feathers brusting outside. Muffin and Morgana stopped playing and looked up in awe. They started playing with the flying feathers. He facepalmed. 

 

"I think I used too much energy. Need to find heavy target." 

 

He looked around and spotted the heavy logam medium case that he used to keep his potion tools. He smiled. 

 

"That's perfect!" 

 

He emptied the case and levitated it in front of him. He pointed his wand to that case. 

 

"Flipendo!" 

 

The case still didn't move a bit. 

 

"FLIPENDO!" 

 

"FLIPENDO!" 

 

"FLIPENDO!" 

 

The case threw aback and hit the wall very hard till it opened. 

 

"YAY! I DID IT!" 

 

He approached Muffin and Morgana and hugged them tightly. 

 

"Did you see it, babies? Daddy is so happy. A medium sized salmon cake for you two tonight." 

 

He kissed their head and then played with them.