FIRST PRACTICE, 16 March 2015

KNOCKBACK JINX PRACTICES

Jenissi just woke up from a nice sleep. He felt so refreshing after passing through the tiring day last night. He wanted to a bit relax today but he could not. He needed to do some homework. 

 

"I think I will start with the easy essay one." 

 

He combed his messy hair with his fingers and got up. He jumped on his chair and grabbed a book he borrowed from library days ago. He opened the book on the bookmarked page. 

 

"Hmm... which place I will pick? All of them are really beautiful." He sighed. "This is not easy as I predicted. Hmm.. I think will choose this and this places." 

 

He nodded and took his parchment. He was about to write his name on there when he saw a note from the latest class he attended. 

 

"Oh, Dark Lord! I almost forgot this one. Must practice Knocback Jinx! Where that note I copied from library's dark art book again?" 

 

He searched a piece of parchment on his messy table and finally found it between his transfiguration draft. He smiled widely and read it. 

 

"Knocback Jinx ---> Flipendo. Just point out the wand on the target. Hmm... sound easy. Flipendo. Flipendo. Flipendo." 

 

He repeated the incantation few times till he remembered it while cleaned his table. He grabbed a pillow and put it on table. 

 

"It's a good thing they lived with Hyoyeon. I can practise here without being afraid this spell will accidentally attack Muffin and Morgana." 

 

He grabbed his wand. He flicked it and made a transparent barrier around his room. He hoped his room would be all right during practise with that barrier. 

 

"Okay. Here we go. Let's do our best, wandie." 

 

He put his wand in front of his face. He closed his eyes and concentrated. He took a deep breath and then opened his eyes. He pointed his wand to the pillow. 

 

"Flipendo!" 

 

Nothing was happened. The pillow wasn't moved any inch. He chuckled and then tried it again. 

 

"Flipendo." 

 

"Flipendo!" 

 

"FLIPENDO." 

 

"FLIPENDO!" 

 

He smiled widely when the pillow started moving. It lifted slightly before fallen back like its original position. 

 

"FLIP-" 

 

Suddenly Lay shouted from Slytherin common room. 

 

"HEADMISS' ORDER FOR TODAY!" Lay mentioned few foods. 

 

Taeyang grunted and threw his 9.75 inch fir with dragon heart-string wand on his bed. 

 

"COMING!" Taeyang yelled as stormed out from his room and went to kitchen.