SECOND PRACTICE, 23 March 2015

KNOCKBACK JINX PRACTICES

It was a nice morning when Jenissi walked to the forest. He gripped tight his 9.75 fir wand with dragon heart-string as the core. He kept repeating the knockback jinx spell in his mind till he reached the middle of the forest. 

 

He looked around and found a nice target for his practice today. He flicked his wand and that big rock levitated from its original place. It landed smoothly few feet in front of him. 

 

"Perfect! Let's this practice begins." 

 

He was stretching for a moment before putting a plastic bottle and a can on the rock. He pointed his wand to the plastic bottle. He closed his eyes and concentrated. He opened his eyes and moved his wand. 

 

"Flipendo." 

 

Nothing was happened. He tried it again. 

 

"I must flip that rock today. Flipendo!" 

 

The plastic bottle only shaking but not felt back. 

 

"A bit more." 

 

He sighed and took a deep breath before trying again. 

 

"FLIPENDO!" 

 

The plastic bottle stirred few seconds before falling to the ground. He smiled widely. 

 

"Not bad. Now it's your turn, mister can." 

 

He targeted his spell to the can. 

 

"FLIPENDO!" 

 

The can just shook a bit but it didn't fall down. He grunted and jinxed it many times. 

 

"FLIPENDO! FLIPENDO! FLIPENDO! FLIPENDO!" 

 

He felt so tired but he must accomplished his target today. He took a break for a moment and ate sandwiches he packed before. 

 

"Time to practice again." 

 

He grabbed his wand and pointed it to the can. 

 

"FLIPENDO!" 

 

The can suddenly knocked back and flied away. His eyes widened. 

 

"Whoa! That's so high!" He looked up to the sky. "I hope it won't hurt someone. I'm sorry." 

 

He turned to the rock. 

 

"Now only you and me." 

 

He pointed his wand to the rock. 

 

"FLIPENDO!" 

 

The rock only moved slightly but not felt. 

 

"Urgh! FLIPENDO!" 

 

He attacked the rock violently but the rock still stood there. He sighed and looked up. The sun already rised high. 

 

"Oh! No! The kids' breakfasts!" 

 

He quickly ran to kitchen. He wished Muffin and Morgana would not wake up yet.