one.

Daddy, Mommy and ...?

“Yaaaa! Seo Juhyun, stop splashing water at me. Stoooppppp~” Luhan whined playfully as he grabbed on to Seohyun’s hands and then turned her around so that he could envelope her into a back hug. Juhyun, who was laughing like a child, stopped and rested her head on him. They stared ahead at the sea, finally on their honeymoon at the Maldives after six months of married life.

“Finally, oppa,” she spoke, almost whispering. “Work was such a hassle and I am glad that we finally had the time for this trip.” Juhyun said, now facing him, arms locked behind his neck. “Yea, it has been too long, I’m sorry,” Luhan apologized and then rested his forehead against hers. “We are finally here now on the sunny Island~ so why not we make full use of this time…” Juhyun looked up to meet Luhan’s eyes.

“… to make a baby?” Luhan gave a cheeky wink while Juhyun paused momentarily and turned bright red. She broke herself free from Luhan’s embrace and started running away from him, “only if you can catch me, oppa!!!! Hahahahaha~” he grinned and started running towards her.

-----------

“Ya ~ Oppppaaaa!!! Waaaeeee??” Joy was whining at Sehun who was as usual, could not care less about the maknae’s questions. “No, seriously, Sehun-ah. Just give it to her, or let me cook you another plate of chicken. Just stop her from whining already,” said a defeated Kyungsoo who looked like he was about to face palm on to the table top any time from now. Noise was still not something he liked even after living under one roof with his noisy dongsaengs for 26 years.

That was the scene that the Lu couple was welcomed with in the Seo house after 2 weeks. “I’m back~” Juhyun announced and within 3 seconds, all 3 dongsaengs were at the door welcoming them. “Welcome back, unnieee~” Joy greeted with her aegyo. “Aigooooo, uri maknae is still as adorable as ever at 24 years old!” Juhyun playfully pinched her cheeks lightly and then embraced her into a hug, followed by Sehun and then she turned to Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo-ah, thank you for taking care of these monsters, you’ve done well,” she said as she hugged her eldest younger sibling tightly. She knows it was hard for Kyungsoo to have to take care of them since they were the most similar when it comes to their personalities. “Happy 26th, my favourite dongsaeng,” she looked at Kyungsoo and then patted his fluffy hair. She suddenly leaned in close to Kyungsoo’s ears and then whispered, “you’re going to be an uncle.”

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened and his jaw fell open, clearly shocked. “I’m... what? Really? Noona!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!” Kyungsoo said all excited and loud, which brought the 2 maknaes to a state of confusion and shock because the calm brother was suddenly out of his usual cool self. “Wae, wae, wae, what happened. What did unnie say?”

Luhan draped one arm over Sehun’s shoulder (with a little difficulty, lol) with a smug look, “you guys are gonna level up and be uncles and auntie by November,” he said as he rubbed his nose with his finger, the action he does when he felt shy or embarrassed. “WAAAAIIIII!!! CONGRATULATIONS UNNIE!!!!” Joy followed Kyungsoo’s celebratory loud cheers with a happy little dance and ran over to hug her unnie, while Sehun jokingly elbowed Luhan, clearly happy for the couple.

The dinner then commenced with a very happy Kyungsoo who was grinning from ear to ear the whole time, a smiling Sehun who was bobbing his head ever so often (as though he could hear a happy tune in his head), a whole lot of question and answer from the curious maknae of the Seo family and a happy Luhan and Seohyun. 

-------

A/N: In the midst of all the chaos, I realized I needed something sweet from SeoHan. So here it is! My little dream sibling-circle of Seohyun, Joy, Sehun & Kyungsoo alongside SeoHan, hee.

Stopping here for today, but will update soon enough. Decided to make it into a two-part since I've already exceeded 2,000 words orz. :) 

As usual, any comment/feedback/suggestions are appreciated. Thank you for reading again!