ii/iii

Talk With Kkamjong? [EDITING]

 

         Kyungsoo should  regret the fact that he shouldn't tell Baekhyun and Chanyeol about his activities 'chatting' with a robots program before. Now he only have 1 day left to complete the challenge betwen him and Baekyeol couple. Cause if these couple gives hime a challenge, it's mean they're serious about it. once they give him a challenge to eat 30 box of nachos without drinking. And he won the challenge! In the end they dance stupidly in the middle of the street wearing a clown costume. 

          He feel really pathetic today. really-really pathetic. Maybe he can give up and buy anything that couple want. but, his money. No, he didn't want to waste his fugging MONEY to buy something stupid for those 2 idiots (plus he sure Baekhyun want him to buy the most expensive eyeliner). Kyungsoo sigh in frustated. What should he do? He need someone who can understand him, talk comfortably with him, and yeah that's it. because Do Kyungsoo is not the extroverted type. Kyungsoo took a glance at his phone. Who else besides Chen/ Kai(?)who can help him? 

                

                 Chen, i need your help. - Kyungsoo 

                What is it~ kkk ...  - Chen

                 I know that you've a lots of friends. Can you introduce me to one of your 'nicest' friends? -Kyungsoo

                 Awww, don't tell me that you want to have a boyfriend so- you want me to introduce you to one of my 'nicest' friends - Chen

                I'M NOT, you stupid camel! it's because of your two stupid friends. -Kyungsoo

               Oh my god! I'm not a camel! You get a challenge from Baekhyun& Chanyeol huh? - Chen

                Yep... please. i don't know what should i do. I should meet someone - Kyungsoo

                Why don't you try first to find someone? So you can have that kind 'real' friends. The one who you comfortable with. And i thiink they feel pitty because you see; you always alone plus they don't want you to keep like this. I feel really bad if i can't accompany you when we're on the holiday, so are they ... It's for your own goodness.fighting! - Chen 

               

Kyungsoo rolled his eye. And now Chen also give him a lecture and support for BaekYeol challenge. Now, only Kai that he can talk to even he sure that it's really impossible that Kai can help to resolve this problem. 

                       Kai : Who's them?

                                                  Kyungsoo : My crazy friends.

                    Kai : So, i'm crazy? 

                                                Kyungsoo : No you're not. 

                Kai : I think you're not in the good mood Kyungie~

                                             Kyungsoo : ow wow. kai is so smart.

                 Kai : Of course i am! 

                                             Kyungsoo : Alright, you won't understand all of this. 

            Kai : I'll try to understand :) 'cause i'm a smart robot

                                           Kyungsoo : They give me 2 days to find someone. 

               Kai : Who is someone? 

                                Kyungsoo : I told you, that you won't understand. My friend gave me a challenge to have a new friends in 2 days; cause they think talking with a robots is bad. They said that i should more socialize with a 'real people' being extrovert. And well, it's already 1 day left. If don't have someone at least 1 new friends; they will give me a punishmant. Please help me, althought i know that you can't help me):

          Kai : They think talking with me is bad, Kyungie? That's not right. 

Kyungsoo sigh. Kai can't help him. But suddenly, there's an unexpected notification

           Kai : Kyungie, why don't you go to Kkamong Cafe? 

                                 Kyungsoo : Why should i? And ... wait ... how did you know there are that kind cafe in-- seoul? and actually i can take a bus to go there

            Kai : You can meet someone out there! 

Kyungsoo nod doubtly. Well Maybe Kai right, why don't you drink some coffe and maybe you wil meet someone? 

                                Kyungsoo : That's right. I'll go there

           Kai : That's good~ I'm really helping right~~

Kyungsoo take his black sweater and walkout from his room. "Yeah, from when you become a stupid to  follow a robots idea, Do Kyungsoo?" mumble Kyungsoo slowly as he push the cafe door in. He order some macchiato and sit near the big glass window near the door cafe. He take a sip and close his eye, feeling the sharp taste of coffe all over his tongue. When he open his eye; a familiar tan guy entering cafe. Kyungsoo's eyes following the guy back, he feels like he know him but. "nah, you don't know who is him" Kyungsoo shook his head and continue sippingn his coffe. "Can i sit here?" 

          Kyungsoo cough; almost want to spit his coffe. He stare at the one who ask if he can sit there. "S-sure!" Kyungsoo quickly wiped his mouth, "this is embrassing!". "I know you! We meet because of my dog! Remember? Jjanggu!" said Jongin happily. Kyungsoo eyes wide. "Jjanggu? Aa! Yes! Nice to meet you again, ...?" Kyungsoo stop when he realize that he doesn't know his name. "Kim Jongin, call me Jongin" said the guy, named Jongin. "Ah, yep. Nice to meet you Jongin" Kyungsoo give his best heart-shape smile. "How about you? Who's your name?" Jongin ask excitedly. "Do Kyungsoo" answer Kyungsoo. "Thats a cute name~". Then there's an awkward moment betweenthis two. Jongin take a sip his coffe and put it on the table continue staring at Kyungsoo who keep staring outside the window. "Hey..." suddenly Jongin poke Kyungsoo's shoulder. 

          "Uh, yes Jongin?" Kyungsoo turn his head. "You're alone here? Waiting for your friend? Or..?" ask Jongin. "Haha~ I'm not waiting for someone. Just .." "Then, if you're alone! Let's introduce ourselve and maybe we can be a friend. Close. friends." cut Jongin. "Wait.... what?! how did-" Kyungsoo said in shock. Ohmygod. He never thought he would be easily meet someone to complete his competition. Jongin chuckle, "Well ... i remember that you've 'Talk Kkamjong' in your phone too right?" said Jongin. "Haha, Yeah ... My friends kept telling me that it's completely useless" answer Kyungsoo. "But, i don't think soo ... It's a helpful app plus if someone is lonely they can chat to Kai, so they will be happy and of course the won't do any such a bad thing" Jongin smile; actually like promoting.

        Kyungsoo chuckle,  "I think you really like that application, huh? so that's why you give your dog name Jjanggu... like Kai have!" said Kyungsoo. "Y-yeah, like Kai have!" answer Jongin, scratching his back neck. "So you're still in university?" ask Kyungsoo. "Yeah, in dancing major. But i'm also has a hobby to make a game and program in computer or phone. How about you, Kyungi- i mean Kyungsoo?" answer Jongin. "Really? That's great! I'm entering Music major" answer Kyungsoo. "Music? You sing?" ask Jongin. Kyungsoo nod as he sip his macchiato. Then they continue talking about themself to each other, sometimes he act really weird; but he ignore it.  And also once He heard  Jongin slip his name with 'Kyungie' but he did not sure is it true. maybe he's just misheard what jongin said ?

**

a/n : ugh, i'm at writing, sorry! TT^TT btw i need your opinion [comment okay?]. well i've 2 option to finish this story. and what if i end the story on the next chapter? what do you think guys? Is it to short? kkk (really need ur comment!). I'm not going to update this fic next week, 'cause i've a lot of exams next week): bye~