Love is the real root of all evil

Choice of Love

 

2 years later

Donghae’s POV

Girls’ Generation finally debuted. Yoona and Taeyeon patched up soon after I had left Korea discretely. I had been writing letters to Yoona these two years ever since my departure. I wrote another letter to her today.

"My loveliest Yoona,

I have returned to Korea. I am so glad you had listened to me and patched up with Taeyeon. Now that I am back, I will most likely join Super Junior again. No one knows my reason of departure till now. I know you're curious for the reason but I will let you know when the time is ripe. Please continue to listen to Taeyeon. Just withstand her a little bit more and I will protect you once I join back.

Saranghae,

Donghae"

I ended the later with a heart shape. I sent it to their dorm and put my name as Anonymous. My actual reason for departure was to patch the two girls up. I remembered the other time when I whispered into Boss ears’ my request.

“Boss, please let me go overseas.” He was shocked upon that statement. NO WAY WAS HE GONNA LET ME GO.

“I’ll go America and get the best companies and composers for Super Junior and Girls’ Generation. I have many connections there. I will compose songs for them as well.”

With this, he pondered for a while, and he finally acceded my request. I didn’t tell him my original purpose though, but since things were successful I didn’t find any need to tell him. Tomorrow, I’ll sign a contract with SM Entertainment again.

END OF POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryeong Eul, who was Yoona’s personal trainer found out about the letters the other day. She peeked at Yoona looking at the letters one day out of curiosity and found her smiling to herself. She went to look at the letters one day. Although she knew it was wrong to read her letters, but curiosity had compelled her to do so. And what done cannot be undone. Ryeong Eul has always been unhappy at how Yoona did not treat her as well as before ever since she became her trainer: she didn’t treat her meals, she didn’t celebrate her birthday with her or even visit her when she was sick. She wanted to exact a small ‘revenge’ on her. Her only purpose was to seek the attention of Yoona so that they could become close friends again. (They’re not as close compared to with Sooyoung and Yuri). Ryeong Eul approached Taeyeon for her help.

“Kim Taeyeon.” She passed the latest letter which Donghae wrote to Yoona to Taeyeon.

“What is this?” Taeyeon opened the envelope and took out the letter.

After briefly scanning through the words,  she smirked, “Lee Donghae and Im Yoona. You two ! What? Loveliest? Protect? Saranghae? You have got to be kidding me."

“What’s your purpose?” Taeyeon threatened to ferret out the reason.

“I want to help you with your plan.” Ryeong Eul sniggered.

“What plan?” Taeyeon asked her.

“You know what I mean.” Ryeong Eul left Taeyeon’s leader room.

“Im Yoona was pretending all along. I shouldn't have believed her.” Taeyeon cachinnated, she absolutely knew what she meant.