New Crush

Choice of Love

 

Donghae, upon seeing Yoona like this, went over and gave her a back hug. Yoona was startled, as she elbowed him in his ribs.

“Why are you like this? Why did you lie?” Yoona cried.

“I… it’s all because of the conversation the other night…” Donghae blurted hesitantly.

Yoona tried to ferret out some information from Donghae to help her better recall the time on Siwon’s party, but Donghae knew her intentions and refused to answer.

“You’re very late… Let’s go…” Donghae avoided eye contact with her as she brought her to meet her members.

~~~

A sense of awkwardness spread throughout the room. Everyone had their eyes staring at Yoona----Still soaked, crying, with a man's coat.

“Hello… I am Im Yoona.” She bowed politely, hoping to gain recognition from them. The members didn’t seem to care about her until Lee Soo Man entered their training room.

“Girls… She’s the new member joining you all.” Lee Soo Man turned to face Yoona and mouthed, “Why are you so late on your first day!”

Yoona apologised profusely, she knew she had brought lots of trouble today. The members faked a smile and acted friendly to her.

“Ok! I am glad you girls are being nice to her. Teach her the new steps and introduce her to everyone.” Lee Soo Man left the room, as he told Donghae not to poke his nose into their matters to much and go back to his practice room.

After Lee Soo Man and Donghae left, the girls started gossiping. The other 8 members were not new to each other, all already bonded and had a strong relationship between them. What’s more to that, was that some of them were gossipmongers. They talked behind her back, failing to realise she had been listening all along.

“She’s a flirty girl who tries to seduce Donghae!” She heard one of them say, and another continued, “I bet she faked her cries to gain attention from Donghae. Cheapskate.” Yoona kept it all in, she didn’t want to cry again and turn this joyous occasion of being a celebrity-to-be upside down. Though it was already rather ruined.

Donghae came from the boys’ practice room to take a look at how they were doing and he saw Yoona all alone. He heard the whole conversation.

“Who called her cheapskate?” Donghae hollered at the girls, pulling Yoona aside.

One of the members wasn’t really amused at how he helped her, and she stood up and confessed, “Well it was me, and nearly everyone else!” She was pretty short, but not considered a midget really.

Donghae angrily gave her a slap on her face. “Kim Taeyeon ! Don't think I don't dare! Now introduce her to the rest!" He had forgotten that Yoona already did a brief introduction of herself.

She snickered, “Everyone already knows her, as a . And the gall of her to break up our relationship.”

Yoona was shocked, “Their lovers… Then why did he…” She muttered to herself, thankfully no one heard it.

Donghae replied, “No! The gall of you to come and say this to her! Let’s break up!”

Taeyeon finally cried out, “NO WAY!” Donghae had already dragged Yoona out of their practice room.

As he wanted to take Yoona to Lee Soo Man’s room to apply leave for the both of them, Siwon stopped the both of them in their tracks.

“Where do you think you are bringing my girl? HANDS OFF!” He screamed at Donghae at the top of his lungs.

Yoona pushed him away. “Didn’t we already broke up? Why do you even care!”

Yoona ossified her heart. She just had a heartache from their breakup. She needed to reduce the pain.

“What did you say?” Siwon was not appeased to hear those words coming out from Yoona’s mouth. But before anything had happened, Yoona held Donghae’s hand and they dashed out of the company. They went to a beach since the rain had stopped.

"Oppa… I am not worth for you to do all this stuff…to break up with your girlfriend, or to fight with Siwon. I don't want all this!” Yoona said as she forced her tears out.

“You are worth it. I can see through your eyes your purity and innocence. I can see that you are a strong girl. I like this kind of girls… I liked you ever since…”

Yoona flushed with embarrassment, her face as red as a beetroot.

He laughed heartily, “You’re cute.” Yoona stood up and left hurriedly.

“Wait! What’s your number?” Donghae called out to her but she ignored him.

“Remember to recall the time during Siwon’s party!”