Drabble Series: pretty face 2/?

❝ taekai's graphics&more ❞

 

Drabble o2 : Kidnapped.

 

Being Jongin’s pretty boyfriend wasn’t the ideal title to have. Most people are too scared to look or even touch you half the time. The other half of the time you have to worry about being kidnapped. For Taemin, this happens too often, getting snatched up by rival and weaker gangs. Trying to threat Jongin to get him to bow down to those weaker gang. Jongin’s pride and ego is just too large for any of the simple play. Instead he would come with his whole gang, beating the others half to death.

 

Taemin saw this as another daily thing to add, while Jongin on the other hand was quite worried. He knows how bad these kidnapping can get. He know that they can go downhill pretty quickly. Jongin was scared tless on the inside everytime he hears that Taemin is kidnapped. He’s worried about losing his one true happiness, world, his everything. Jongin would rush over and of course, give them a hard beating so they won’t do it again.

 

Taemin pretty face did help with his situations either. Most of the time he had rival leaders fall for his looks, then they become greedy and try to take him. Jongin knew that his perfect boyfriend would be a large target.

 

--

 

It was Wednesday afternoon, Taemin decided to walk home since Jongin was staying back and talking to his gang. Taemin didn't feel like waiting for Jongin to drive him home. Instead he felt that he was capable of walking himself home. Taemin was about 10 minutes away from the school when a car pulled up and forced him into it.

 

Taemin regained his vision, in a dim room with no windows and one door. "Hey baby," Taemin heard a low voice say. He clearly recognized the voice. Seunghyun, Taemin thought as the voice continued to speak. "Missed me baby?" Taemin cringed at the others sentence. He never liked being called baby by anyone beside his mother and Jongin. "I missed you." Seunghyun said as he touches Taemin's cheek. Before Taemin could say anything he saw the door bang open. Jongin was standing there with a bat in his hand.

 

"GET. YOUR. DIRTY. PAWS. OFF. HIM." Jongin growled at the other. His men began to appear one by one behind him. Seunghyun chuckled signalling his men to attack  the intruders.  

 

The fight finished within 2 minutes with all of Seunghyun's men down. Seunghyun cursed loudly before challenging Jongin to a fight, which Jongin happily agreed too.

 

The fight was intense. Fist and kicks were being though left and right, so quickly the human eye could barely catch up. Taemin sat there and sighed as Jongin's men freed him. Taemin mumbled a thanks before rushing over to Jongin, who was still in his rage mode. Seunghyun was on the ground badly beaten; his lips started swelling, he had a black eye, his nosed even looked broken. Jongin was hovering over the other, still throwing a few more punches.

 

"Jonginnie sweetheart." Taemin mumbled as he wrapped his arm around Jongin, causing Jongin to stop his action. "Jongin, its enough you've saved me ~~ " Taemin gave a kisses on Jongin's cheek. Jongin mumbles something before standing up and hugging Taemin.

 

"Baby." Jongin said, planting kisses all around Taemin's face. He picked up Taemin signalling his men to move out.

 

"Lets go home baby."