❝Dark Secrets❞

❝ taekai's graphics&more ❞

tumblr_o2w70fi0Ye1ubg1ano1_500.png ❝Dark Secrets❞ - I can’t let anyone know what is going on between us.  

Taemin Valentine, a prince of the 16 century, recently crowned prince of the Underworld. In the Underworld, there were many societies that were bonded together by the bond of the Valentine’s blood line. Each royal member of the Valentine line has a guard, born with a special bond with a half vampire, half human race; a dhampir. Dhampir, ones with a special bond, are unable to die until their partner has granted them so. Until that permission is granted a dhampir be unable to feel any pain, and are able to grow back body parts quickly.

A half blood by the name of Jongin is Taemin’s guard, has a little secretly. He wasn’t like any normal half blood. He had the the strength of a dhampir but the power of a vampire. His teeth became fangs unlike normal dhampir, allowing him only to drink blood, to only drink Taemin’s blood. 

When Taemin was crowned prince, Jongin was force to hide the dark secrets. His mouth sewn up in order to hide his fangs, not allowing him to drink any blood. He only life goal was to protect Taemin, with their special bond, he was unable to die until Taemin died first. Suffering through the pain of hunger, Taemin couldn’t see his best friend, his guard, to continually suffer. Each night sneaking off to the corridors of the royal family, Taemin would give Jongin a few drips of his blood. 

As war is in the mist of breaking out within the society, a scandal like this would only make it worst.