Drabble Series : pretty face.

❝ taekai's graphics&more ❞

Title: A Pretty Face.

Drabble Series

Summary : Taemin's face was better looking than an average male, even better than females. Growing up Taemin saw his face as a burden, getting rude complements from females and getting hit on 24/7 by males. One perk of his pretty face was attracting his handsome boyfriend, Kim Jongin better known as Kai, who is also the schools gang leader.  

 

Jongin, fell for Taemin because of looks and personality. Taemin had a face of an angel and a personality of one too. Jongin adored his little angel, but was always worried about Taemin getting hit on and such.

 

Drabble o1 :

Jongin sat waiting for Taemin in their usual classroom that they hang out in at lunch. 15 minutes and still no sign of Taemin. Jongin sighed checking his phone to see if Taemin had to do something, and couldn't make it. No messages either, Jongin started to worry. His mind wandered off, think of what could be happening to Taemin. Is Taemin getting bullied again... Is he getting hit on... Is he getting stalked...

 

When the two first got together, Taemin wanted to relationship to be kept secret. But that didn't last so long when Jongin made a big scene, beating the living out of another guy, who was flirting and touching Taemin's leg. Jongin though it would stop the bullying and the erts, which did die down. Still Jongin can't help having a pit of rage and jealousy at the thought of someone beside him laying a hand on his Taemin.

 

"Get off of me." Jongin heard someone scream for the hallway. "Stop, Get off !" The voice got louder. Jongin recognized that the voice belonged to Taemin. Panicking, Jongin rushes to the hall to see what has going on.

 

Rage starts to overcome and  suppress Jongins panic emotions as he see some male, hovering and cornering Taemin on to a wall. The other taller male had his hand on Taemin's waist and one on on the wall . "What the are you doing," Jongin growled at the other. Jongin was ready to pounce on the other male who dared touch what was his. Jongin quickly glance at Taemin, who was uncomfortable and on the verge of tears, which only add more fuel to Jongin’s rage.

 

Before the other guy could respond, Jongin grabbed him by his shirt and threw him across the hall. Jongin walked over and kicked the guy down as he was trying to get up, “Don’t you ever lay a hand on my precious boyfriend again.” Jongin said, holding the other male by his hair. The male whimpers and nods rapidly before running away as Jongin release him.

 

Taemin sat on the floor, with his knees to his chest, whimpering a bit. “Baby,” Jongin called out rushing over to pick up Taemin. “Are you okay? I should've gone and looked for you. I should have waited for you after class.” Jongin mumbled running his hand through Taemin’s hair. Taemin shook his head, and hugs Jongin tightly, sighing in relief. “Its okay,” Taemin mumbled quietly, “You still saved me.” Jongin smiled softly, picking Taemin up and carrying him into the classroom that they planned to have lunch in.