17. Relevation

Please help me,I need you

 

I'm sorry for my late update,I had some issues...

But here's my new chapter,please enjoy ^^

=====

,,I'm so worried how will we adapt in Seoul..."

,,Don't worry,omma,everything will be just fine."

,,Sunggyu,why do I feel so comforted when you say that?"

,,Because you love me so much."

,,Aigo,this guy. Since when are you so romantic?"

,,I am?"

,,Hehe,I need to thank our Ji Won. She made one great guy out of you."

,,O-Omma..."

,,You're so cute when blushing."

,,Hello,passengers,this is main control room. Train will go through some turbulence and I'm asking all of you to secure your seat belts for safer travel. We'll inform you for future informations. Have a nice trip."

,,What was that?"

,,Just do as they say. Ahh,I'm gonna sleep. Your dad and sister are already sleeping. And it's late in night."

,,Omma,you'll leave me alone?"

,,I won't sleep until you sleep,honey." Mrs. Kim leaned Sunggyu on her shoulder and slowly,Sunggyu fell asleep.

,,Dear passengers,our train is having major problems and that's why it stopped. Feel calm and don't panic,we're try our hardest to fix the problem. We'll notify you as soon as we manage to do something. Please,rest."

,,What was that?"

,,Did we hit something?"

,,I hope they fix it soon,I need to be in Seoul for 2 hours.."

,,Aish,jinjja.."

,,Omma,why did we stop?"

,,Shh,just sleep,Sunggyu."

,,Ahh,,how the hell train knocked out the rails?"

,,I don't know we checked it all before the trip."

,,Where are we now?"

,,We're one hour away from Seoul,sir."

,,I meant on the road! We need to act fast,we're still on roads and other trains are moving."

,,I'll bring the equipment,sir."

,,And get me technical team. We need to fix this."

,,Should I call them from nearest station?"

,,Yeah,do so."

,,Sir,power in the train is out."

,,What?"

Mrs. Kim hugged sleeping Sunggyu tighter as she saw lights turned off. Some passengers started screaming and crying,so train staff had to calm them down. Her husband woke up and asked her what's going on. They talked quietly to not wake up Sunggyu or his sister.

,,This is really madness. We should've go tomorrow."

,,There's no coming back now,dear. We're not in rush,let's calm down."

,,I know. But still."

,,Sleep,dear,you're tired."

,,I will. You do so."

,,It was already half an hour! Where's technical team?"

,,They said they're on their way,sir..."

,,Damnit. Still no power?"

,,We tried restarting all power but still nothing."

,,We all understand if there's no power there's no move,right?"

,,We do sir..."

,,Then get the hell out of here and try to fix it!"

,,Jesus,what a night."

,,We got the power back!"

,,Oh,thanks God!"

,,Turn the light on." Whole train started to shine again. The passengers felt somehow relieved when they could see again. Mrs. Kim smiled a bit and continued to hold her son.

,,Let's see where we're at."

,,S-Sir...W-We have a problem."

,,What's now?"

,,T-Train...Is approaching us..."

,,What?" Captain looked on their right side and saw train nearing them in the full speed.

,,S-,notice them to slow down."

,,They sent us notice to move! Even if he started to slow down,he won't stop enough."

,,D-Do something! Or we'll..."

,,S-Sir,our train stopped at the intersection. That's why this is coming at our right side.

,,Start telling people to run!"

,,Sir,there's no time!"

,,IT'LL HIT US!!"

,,JUST TELL PEOPLE TO RUN!!"

Mrs. Kim saw some strong lights and turned her head to right to look out of her window. Her eyes widened. She heard all passengers screaming in horror and started to run in all directions. But it was too late...

,,SUNGGYU!" She screamed and jumped over Sunggyu when she felt huge impact on her. Train hit their train. Mrs. Kim saw her husband and daughter screaming and after that she didn't see anything. She covered Sunggyu with her body and felt like her lower part is disappearing. She felt enormous pain. Then she looked around the train. She saw dead people,people screaming in pain,people dying and that wasn't the end. She screamed in pain and looked at Sunggyu under her. He looked at her with shocked eyes.

,,O-Omma... Where's Noona...a-and dad?"

,,My honeys!" Mrs. Kim squeezed her eyes and felt warm tears dropping out of them. She hugged her son even tighter. After it she felt something heavy fall on her back.

,,AAAHH!" The roof was breaking and falling on her. She couldn't move anymore.

,,O-Omma!" Sunggyu screamed. He tried to pull out and pull her while grabbing her hands. He had some hits in the head,but his mother protected him well,so he didn't have any major injuries. He grabbed her hands and tried to pull her out.

,,AHHH,SUNGGYU,IT HURTS!" He let go of her hands and froze in fear. He looked how her lower body was covered under walls,seats and broken glass. He couldn't believe his mother was suffering that much. He couldn't believe this was her. He wanted to save her,to help her. But even he couldn't believe what was happening. He looked around and saw horror. He suddenly felt so weak and feel on the ground.

,,S-Sunggyu.." He was facing his mother and she looked at him with her sad eyes.

,,I love...you." She showed him little smile and then Sunggyu felt something heavy hit his head. His vision went blank.

,,Memory loss?"

,,Shh,don't mention it that loud." We were sitting in the cafe Sunggyu chose. He told me he used to come here a lot during his trainee days.

,,You say... you don't remember anything?"

,,Nothing. Everything is...black. If I try to remember I get attacks."

,,What is the thing you remember?"

,,Waking in the hospital... With huge headache. They told me there was an accident. But I didn't remember anything."

My eyes widened. I didn't know it. I didn't realize something like this happened.

,,And...your parents? Your family? You forgot them as well?"

Sunggyu bowed his head a bit.

,,That's what I regret mostly. I can't remember them."

My heart broke.

,,Sunggyu... what happened with them?"

Sunggyu kept on looking at the table and he never looked at me.

,,They died."

,,Sunggyu sshi? Can you hear us?"

Sunggyu opened his eyes a bit. Everything was still blurry and all he saw was doctors and nurses around him.

,,Hmnm...What?"

Sunggyu looked around himself and saw a lot of equipments and medicines.

,,What happened? W-where am I?" Sunggyu felt his voice so weak and quiet. He tried to speak more,but doctors said he should be quiet.

,,You're under powerful medicines,you can't speak a lot. We'll explain it to you. You were in huge accident and in coma for 2 months."

,,W-What?" Sunggyu's eyes widened and his headache was stronger.

,,Agh.." He shifted in his position. His back was numb and his whole body was stiff.

,,You need to rest more. We'll explain you more later."

Sunggyu spent another month in hospital. Doctors said that roof squeezed his body and hit his head. His both leg was broken and he had inner bleeding in his head. But he managed to survive. But damages were big and because of it he fell in coma. Doctors said they thought he wouldn't survive.

,,Did...ah...was anyone with me in the train?"

,,Yeah. Your family."

,,Then,where are they?"

,,Why did you bring me here?"

,,You said you were from my past. I felt like you needed to see them."

Sunggyu and I stood in front of the graveyard.

,,Here they are." Sunggyu brought me to the place where his family was. The moment I saw their faces on pictures my eyes watered. I saw Eonnie,smiling on the picture,his Appa and then Omma. I remember her smiling to me,one of the rare persons that accepted me. I remember her bright face when she waved me goodbye,the last time I saw her. How could this happen?

,,Omma..." I feel on my knees and touched her picture. I felt terrified.

,,Y-Yaah!" I felt Sunggyu trying to lift me up,but I couldn't stand. It hurt me so much.

,,O-Omma...Appa....Eonnie..." I felt my eyes watering and my cheeks getting wet from all my tears that started to fall.

,,Hey... are you okay?" Sunggyu sat next to me and looked at my crying face. This can't be true... Why such people? Why didn't I know? I hated Sunggyu for hurting me,while he was deeply hurt and alone.

,,I'm so sorry..." I turned to Sunggyu and looked at his questioning face.

,,I'm really sorry..." My tears continued to fall.

,,What...nothing's your fault..." Sunggyu neared and awkwardly put his arms around me. Then,he position my head on his chest. I really missed this.

,,What do you think person from my past came?"

,,Right now,anyone that knows you could help. Because you don't remember,it's hard to help you,so when this person appear,we thought maybe she could help you."

,,Okay,I understand."

,,You may come in."

Sunggyu layed his eyes on one pretty girl that came to his bed with super worried face.

,,S-Sunggyu!" She sat on the bed and hugged him. Sunggyu frowned and pushed her with his hands.

,,Oh,you really don't remember me!"

,,I-I'm sorry for that."

,,Oh,Sunggyu,I was deadly worried when I heard you were in accident then in coma,then I felt like I needed to come here to check-"

,,Aah,okay I get it. Your name?" Sunggyu tried to sound less annoyingly. But the girl was kind of loud and talking really fast.

,,Eun Ji. Jung Eun Ji."

,,How did I know you?"

,,I'm your...most reliable person."

,,Most reliable person?"

,,Anyways,I was really worried..."

,,Yeah,you mentioned."

,,And I was also your classmate."

,,Ah..."

,,You really don't remember anything?"

,,Isn't that clear to you enough now?"

,,Like really really?"

,,Really!"

,,Ah,that's a shame." Eun Ji smiled. She didn't look that sad at all. Sunggyu rolled his eyes when she turned around.

,,Eun Ji?" I almost burned my tongue when I neared cup of coffee to mouth.

,,Aish,be careful." Sunggyu said and gave me the napkin. I wiped some coffee on my mouth and smiled a bit.

,,Yeah,she was the only person that visited me during my hospital days."

,,That's why she's so clingy onto you."

,,Yeah...wait how did you know?"

,,Myungsoo and Sungjong complained and I saw it myself."

,,Since when are you so close to them?"

,,I-It's a long story." I drank coffee and tried to look away as Sunggyu looked at me with his suspicious eyes. As if he was searching me.

,,Anyways,since then,everything went other way. The moment I step out the hospital,some man stopped me and told me to audition for Woollim. I didn't even know all the things,in hospital they filled holes with my knowledge and everything was strange for me. As if I just started to breathe and walk and talk. I felt like I was reborn."

I was listening to Sunggyu very carefully. Somehow,this all sounded covered up with Eun Ji.

,,But I was all alone in big city. I had no parents,no relatives. I felt really alone. But then,some people called me and told me to take over my parents apartment they bought to live in Seoul. I was surprised to see how big the place was. On the picture,my parents looked like they couldn't afford place like that. But still,I lived in there and went to the audition. And I passed. But there was one more person there."

I widened my eyes at his story. This indeed smells like Eun Ji.

,,Eun Ji was also on the audition and we both passed. I was honestly surprised how everything was going smooth with her. I thought wow,she's great she does have a talent. Until I found out she was Howon's step sister."

,,I was shocked when I found out that too..."

,,I couldn't look at her with the same eyes. But I can't hate her. She made me into a singer. She helped me a lot. I appreciate that."

I stopped drinking and put my cup back on the table. Something felt wrong.

,,Sunggyu... what do you think I was in your life?"

Sunggyu lifted his head and faced towards me. It made my heart skip,it was such a long time he looked at me that way. I tried to tell myself he broke my heart earlier,but his forces are stronger than mine.

,,I don't know. I have some feeling,but I can't tell. Were you my girlfriend or something?"

My heart skipped and I hated how he said it so relaxed while I'm dying here while he talks.

,,Do you remember?"

,,No. Your actions are so obvious. You're blushing and you're shy and always following me around and telling me you love me. Isn't it too obvious?"

I gulped. I am too obvious.

,,I'm sorry..."

,,Why are you sorry?"

,,For... everything."

For a minute,we stared at each other. No one spoke a word and we just kept on staring. I wanted to say something,but it felt just nice to look at his wonderful eyes. It made me think like we're back in the time. When everything seemed perfect.

,,I'll pay for the coffee. I have schedule so I'll leave now." He said and stood up. I followed him,wanted to protest about paying,but he already payed.

,,W-Wait!"

Sunggyu stopped.

,,You won't ask me more?"

Sunggyu turned and faced me. But it was warm this time and he showed little smile.

,,We have time." He waved to me and neared his van.

,,Aahh,and something more." He ce again.

,,I like your new hair." He smiled once again and entered his van. I froze in my spot and his words kept on resounding in my head. My heart skipped some more. But I soon came back to my senses and reminded myself this was the same guy that broke my heart little while ago. I really wonder what made him tell me all of this. But somehow I still didn't know how to accept this. His family died in train accident and he only survived,but lost his memory. But Eun Ji was the one there for him not me. And he said he felt thankful to her. Could he like her?

I mentally slapped myself and hoped that isn't the truth. I guess I still had some little hopes for us.

,,Sunggyu..." I thought how these 7 years weren't the best for him as well. He must have been sad and lonely. Just like me. At least,I know he didn't leave me or he fell in love with someone else... At least,I hope so...

=====

,,Why didn't I ever heard about him?"

,,Woohyun,we're on class now,shut up."

,,But I can't get it out of my mind..."

,,Then think for yourself."

,,I still think he's not that famous." Woohyun turned around and looked at the 3 girls behind him.

,,Hey,girls,what's your names?" Woohyun made his best smile and the girls blushed out of shyness. Dongwoo only rolled his eyes and moved away from Woohyun a bit. If teacher caught him,he doesn't want to be his mate in danger.

,,I'm Myungeun.." The first girl said shyly.

,,I'm Ji Soo."

,,And I'm Mi Joo." The last girl sounded so free and Woohyun liked her way of talking. He neared them.

,,I need to ask you girls a question."

,,Yeah,ask freely." Mi Joo smiled to him.

,,Do you know singer named Kim Sunggyu?"

,,Of course we do!" All three of them said cutely.

,,I like his voice." Myungeun started so sing some of his songs.

,,He's handsome..." Ji Soo said.

,,And he has charms." Mi Joo added. Woohyun only made one fake smile and couldn't believe he's that dumb.

,,Hyung,I'm so dumb..." He turned to Dongwoo with sad face.

,,Hehe,you only found out now?"

,,Yaah! Woohyun sshi and Dongwoo sshi! Out!" Teacher said and ordered them to go out the classroom. Dongwoo opened his mouth and couldn't believe and Woohyun started to laugh and dragged his Hyung outside.

=====

Sunggyu returned back to the company after having couple of TV appearances. He was kind of tired,but some strange relief captured his body. He thought about Ji Won and her gentle figure when she was drinking coffee. He was really surprised how she cutted her hair. She always looked pretty to him and her bravery really showed when she cut her hair. He thought about her way of touching the cup and her shy drinking and listening to every of his words. All those thoughts made him full and he found himself smiling. When he realized he's in front of his boss and smiling without any reason,he snap out of it.

,,I hope you never go out like that again."

,,I'm sorry,Hyung." Howon felt weak at Sunggyu's calling him Hyung. It made him feel happy and like Sunggyu is not angry with him.

,,Akhm,anyways,I'll do as you said and I'll let you go on the vacation over whole August that is nearing us. I can book you a plane ticket and send you on some vacation if you want. Just tell me."

,,I understand Hyung. Thank you for everything."

,,Yaah,something is not right. Why're you so nice all of the sudden?"

,,Can't a person feel happy?"

,,Naah,I'm glad. You deserve it." Howon tapped Sunggyu by his shoulder and Sunggyu left. Then,some plan came to Howon's mind.

,,Krystal?"

,,Yes,boss?"

,,We'll need to find some ship."

=====

I came home all tired. It was a long ride home and just when I entered my apartment and saw Woohyun harassing my roommate made me remember why I actually hurried off my work. It was because of Woohyun. When he saw me,he pinched Ji Ae's cheek and neared me now. She was red like hell and hurried to the bathroom to wash her face.

,,Hi Ji Won! How was your day?"

,,F-fine." His tone sounded different a bit. Like he was...angry. I gulped and hurried to my room. I knew he would follow me,so I looked around the room to see if I could use anything to protect myself from. I shouldn't forget Woohyun is dangerous.

,,Then,why are you escaping me?" Woohyun stood right in front of me and I couldn't escape him now. But even if I did,it could hurt his feelings,no? Why would I even want to escape?

,,I just...feel little bit tired,that's all."

,,Can I help you to feel better?" Woohyun neared some more which made me step back more.

,,Woohyun...what's wrong?"

,,I don't know... You tell me." He kept on nearing and nearing until I felt my wall with my back. Oh,God,this looks too much like a drama.

,,Tell me,Ji Won... What do you think of me?" His face was little bit far from me,our noses almost touched. I felt my heart racing and I felt really weird.

,,I-I..."

,,You don't know? Should I clear your thoughts for you then?" I tried to escape,but his arm blocked me. There was no way of escaping. I kept on looking in his eyes that studied my face. I wanted to scream.

,,Woohyun..." I closed my eyes and when I opened them,I saw him looking in my mouth. I bit my lower lip when I felt his hand on my cheek.

,,Do you know how much I want to kiss you right now?" His eyes traveled all over my face and at the end,they stopped at my eyes again.

,,It hurts me to see you suffer and... I wanna wash away all your pain."

His words made me melt,honestly. Woohyun was dangerous,yes,but he was caring. He cared for me a lot since the first day and I don't know why he did that.

,,But I can't. You have someone other in your heart,don't you?"

I remember when Ji Ae told me he was in my room this morning. It made me remember how he could see all of my secrets. I felt angry for him invading my privacy,but somehow I didn't mind it that much. I guess I thought hey he's Woohyun,macho type,hot guy,the guy all girls fall for. And now,he's in my room telling me all those things. The same macho guy.

,,I..don't know."

I can't believe I said that. I loved Sunggyu,yes,but I felt really attracted by Woohyun. He was there,most of the time,I really appreciated that. And I still do.

Woohyun as if he got that as a sign. His grip on my cheek tightened and his mouth neared mines. I felt his hot breath as he stopped right in front of my mouth. I still hesitated. I wanted this and in the same time,this was wrong for me. But I decided to let go of my control when my hands traveled to his back and with one hand I pushed his head onto mine. And one big kiss was born.

I missed this feeling. I missed the feeling of being important to someone. Woohyun's touch was gentle and caring and it just lured me more to kiss him. It was such a long time. He used his both hands to secure around my waist and I secured mine around his neck. That way our kiss was even more stronger. His lips was dominating mine and I could barely breathe. But I didn't care,all I wanted now was this. I honestly wanted Woohyun.

,,Eonnie!" I heard Ji Ae's voice. She was looking for me around the apartment and started walking towards my room. I opened my eyes,but I didn't want to stop,but I had to.

,,W-Woohyun..." I barely spoke as I tried to push him. He heard then Ji Ae and moved away from me just in time when Ji Ae showed on my door.

,,Eonnie...what are you doing?"

I looked at Woohyun that turned his back to Ji Ae. His lips were so red and he was smiling. Mines were red too,but luckily it looked like I had some lipstick.

,,We were just...talking." I tried my hardest to not show my smile.

,,Okay... Just Sungyeol is looking for Dongwoo and Oppa."

,,Dongwoo? Why him?" Woohyun turned around and looked at Ji Ae.

,,I don't know...Ask him yourself." Ji Ae rolled her eyes and walked away. She still felt angry with Woohyun for teasing her too much. Woohyun grinned at Ji Ae's reaction and before he went out,he came to me and kissed me softly.

,,See you later." He winked and went out. After he went out,I felt my knees weaken and just feel on the floor.

,,Oh...my God." I felt so burning inside that I couldn't stand it. I must say Woohyun is a good kisser.

,,Eonnie,are you okay?" I didn't even notice Ji Ae's presence again. I only smiled at her.

,,I feel better than ever."

=====

Sunggyu couldn't sleep. He felt somehow... happy. He knew Ji Won was something special in his past. But he never knew what. Did he love her that much? Even now he feels so attracted to her. Somehow,she fulfills him. He didn't feel so small when he was with her. Maybe his mind can't remember it,but his body and heart definitely did. He remembered how she cried for his parents. Did she have parents? Suddenly,he realized he doesn't know anything about her. She was mysterious a lot to him. He knew that past him knew it all,but now,he felt really curious.

,,Ji Won,just who you are?"

Sunggyu frowned. He knows it's hard to talk about your past. He felt she suffered a lot. And that he was also the one that added her pain. Sunggyu felt bad. And stupid. But still his curiosity was too big.

Sunggyu kept on thinking about her until late at night. Then,he fell asleep,with a smile.