Wedding Day

Wedding Day

"Oh my God! Noona that is nowhere near enough eyeliner. I need to at least do some cat eyes on you~”

Minseok scowled and turned to Baekhyun, who was currently waving a stick of eyeliner worrying close to Minseok’s already heavily made up face.

“Baekhyun, step away from Minseok and drop the eyeliner. He looks fine as he is.”

Scolded Joonmyeon as he helped Zitao fix his light blue bow tie. Minseok breathed out a sigh of relief as Baekhyun moved away to go and pester Taeil instead.

                                                         

Looking around the room, a small smile made its way onto Minseok’s face. Yifan fussing over the fact that he had to wear a short, frilly pink dress to the bathroom, and Zico and Byunghee were squabbling about who was a better bridesmaid. Despite all this, today was Minseok’s wedding day and nothing could ruin it- except maybe the 4 inch heels he was wearing, heels hurt. A lot.

 

 

On the other side of the church, things weren’t going so well for Changsun. Chanyeol and Minhyuk were freaking out Cheondung with their enthusiastic smiles. Yixing was playing his guitar loudly whilst Luhan sang along in Chinese. And Seungho... Seungho was possibly having a mental breakdown as he sat in the corner of the room murmuring about the horrors of seeing a tall Chinese girl in a pink dress using a urinal in the boy’s bathroom. Looking at the watch on his wrist, Changsun leapt up from his chair in shock.

“Guys, I have to be at the altar by 5 minutes ago. I’m missing my own wedding!”

 

Arriving at his place at the altar panting and which a thin layer of sweat on his brow, Changsun cowered in fear slightly as he realized that the 6 angry bridesmaid standing diagonally to him were giving Changsun the evil eyes (except for Taeil and Joonmyeon, they just looked slightly grumpy and rather disappointed since they are both to kind to glare.)

 

Suddenly, a loud cough drew Changsun’s attention to Mir, who was acting as the priest, nodded in the direction of the church doors. Tears of happiness started to slide down Changsun’s face as Minseok- dressed in a long white wedding dress and looking as beautiful as ever- began to walk down the aisle. The music began playing and everyone rose to their feet. A comfortable silence settled around the large room, all eyes on the beauty that was Minseok- even Yifan, who had previously muttering in Chinese about ‘Goddamn stupid girls’ . Stupid Minseok making me wear lace .’

With a broad smile, Cheolyong gathered everybody’s attention and began the service.

“Do you, Lee Changsun, take Kim Minseok to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

Changsun glanced lovingly at the man next to him, from the round, cute cheeks to the slim waist, Changsun admired every little detail that made up Minseok.

“I do.”

“And do you, Kim Minseok, take Lee Changsun to be your lawfully wedded husband?”

“I do.” Said Minseok as he brushed a lose strand of hair behind his ear, leaning in to kiss his former fiancé, a light blush on his face as he drew away smiling softly at his lover- the quiet complaints from Cheolyong about waiting to be told to kiss fading out of existence for the happy couple.

________________________________________

So almsot 600 words of badly written comedic fluff. This was inspired by my mind whilst high on painkillers, and dedicated to this amazing girl show her love~

Just incase you're wondering here are some of the outifts:

Minseok's dress:

this

Minseok's shoes:

Bridesmaid's dress (The thing that tortured our poor Yifan):

Yifan's underwear (Click to see. I didn't make it instantly visible as not everyone likes seeing underwear pictures)

As always, shinee4exo out xoxo