Make Me Whole

Make Me Whole

The first of morning light is starting to conquer the sky as the scattered street lamps around start to go out one by one. A few still cast down their brilliance, lazy, overtime. The birds are alive, throwing their wings to the air, flying freely towards the horizon. The clouds make way for the sun as the day starts. The city is almost awake and so is he.

It takes all of Luhan's energy to detach himself off his oversized bed that has always made him feel a lot smaller. The soft cotton of it pulls him like magnet, tempting him to shut his eyes back and sleep just a little more. He has never been a morning person, but today he is, or at least he tries to. He wrestled himself up to stand and moves towards the bathroom.

He bathe himself. The warmth of the water replenishing all his drained energy, making him feel young again. He wrapped himself in towel after, then brushed his teeth. He grabbed himself a shirt and his favorite boxer shorts. He checked himself in the mirror one last time before heading out to make breakfast. He likes how he looks now, content.

Bacon, bread, cheese and egg, it isn't much of a feast but he poured out all of himself into making them. He turns on the heat one last time as he prepares coffee. He would never forget coffee. Silence fill the air as he waits for the water to boil.

He goes back to his bed, swimming under the sheets and bumping through a warm solid sleeping body. He crashed himself to it, pulling it closer to him until there isn't any space between them, not even an inch.

Minseok doesn't move under Luhan's touch and tries to hide his gummy smile beneath the younger's chest.

"Minseok-ah" His name sweet under Luhan's tongue.

Minseok whined in response.

"I made us coffee."

Minseok frees himself out of Luhan's grip and went on tracing the younger's face. He feels lucky to be seeing such a lovely face first thing in the morning.

They reflect each other's genuine smile, a silent vow they share before Minseok goes to seal it with a kiss pressed on the other's soft lips. They stayed like that for a while, not giving up until they both run out of air.

The boiling water whistles through, their bodies jolt as they race through the kitchen. They eat their hearty meal, the room poured with the warmth of the sun.

They fill both their hearts and tummy with energy and happiness.

Luhan stares as Minseok eats, he got caught and got pushed on his shoulder a little. Luhan started laughing, garnering a pout from the other. Luhan stopped and beamed a soft smile, before they know it they've started laughing together. Their laughter resonates in perfect harmony. A delightful treat to Luhan's ears.

He swears, it is the best background music he has ever heard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

a/n: I swear, I'm sooooo upset about Minseok deleting his instagram account. MY XIUHAN FEELS. I couldn't properly write "Swoon" buuut I'm almost done with another chapter and will update as soon as I finish it.