Chapter 6

........
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am not going to give you a chance.." You answered, crushing Krystal's heart. The F(x) singer had to accept that you don't like her at all, which is already difficult enoug for her right now. She, slowly, unwrapped her arms from your waist to let you free from her arms..from her. It hurt her so much to see you get up as soon as you were released, so she just closed her eyes because she did not want to remember the image of you walking away from her into the darkness. 

She heard your footsteps go away from her and Krystal let out her tears once she was sure that you were gone. Her sobs were not going to stop anytime soon as she struggled to let out a cry of sorrow and trying to breathe. What a lonely night for her...or was it? Krystal almost jumped in mid air when she felt someone wrap their arms around her from behind. The maknae began to panic as if a crazy fan had found her and was going to kidnap her?! 

Krystal thrashed in her position as she tried to find an opening to escape towards, but she stopped once she heard a familiar voice that was whispered into her ear. 

"Calm down, Krystal." It was you...the one, who she loves so much.

She did as she was told. Although, her eyes were starting to tear up once again. 

"______-ah...what are you doing here..? I thought you already told me your feelings. Quite clearly in fact..." 

You looked at her, weirdly, "I never told you my feelings at all. You misheard..." 

"I'm pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter