Chapter 17

........
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yeah. And you are?" Wendy's lover coldly asked   "Have you forgotten your cousin?" you took off your shades and Wendy's lover was surprised   "OMG! Baby!" Wendy's lover hugged you and surprisedly tackled you to sit down while hugging   "I Missed you!"   "I missed you too Irene" You said and broke the hug   "I didn't familiarize you when you wore your sunglasses, I thought that MY wendy was cheating on me. You're really a chic baby" Irene side hugged you, forgetting wendy's presence   The two of you were catching with each other's life that it made wendy annoyed because   "Yo guys! I'm also here" Wendy sarcastically said while rolling her eyes   Wendy was still ignored so she just ordered some food and just ate *** *ring ring* " I need to take this. excuse me" you said and went outside Starbucks ~~~ "Hello unnie, how are you?" You said sweetly on the phone   "I'm kinda tired jagiya but I already have energy after hearing your voice" Krystal said on the other line   "It's already night there unnie, have  you eaten dinner?"    "Yeah but my dinner was lonely. I was used to eat dinner with you" Krystal pouted on the other line and you knew it   "Unnie, you should better get some rest. and oh! by the way! I met my cousin here! she's wendy's girlfriend! OMG could you believe that!? Wendy finally have herself a girl that can control and resist her loudness"  you and krystal giggled   "Okay then. Yah! stay away from Kris ! i don't believe him!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter