Chapter 11

........
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your Side...   "Krys, Can we go to my condo unit instead of yours?" you asked   "Wae~~~? It doesn't mean yours is bigger than mine~ and besides, Mine is nearer in SM and YG. So at the same time, we can go to work" Krystal whined   You pouted and just went with whatever she wants   "Okay" you unconsciously cutely said while pouting. Krystal couldn't resist and and risk her idol image just to make a quick chaste kiss on your pouty lips   "Yah!" you slapped her arm, realizing she just kissed you on public   "What? they will know it anyways, so why mind it?" Krystal bluntly said and pressed the floor level on the elevator once you the both of you got in   "They will not  know" you mumbled, quite enough for krystal to hear   "Oh, sorry. I thought they will know sooner. but anyways, they didn't see it right?"   "Yeah. we're saved" you sighed in relief and hugged her arm   "getting cold, Babe?"    "can you hug me?" you shyly asked   krystal smiled at what she saw and heard   "Of course! i would love to!" you giggled at krystal's excitement ***   The two of you were eating ice cream and krystal was feeding you since she insisted it. but then a question came into mind and you asked her because it was bothering you.   "unnie, will you still continue on your doings even if we break up?" krystal coughed and you rushed to get some water for her to drink   "sorry about the question unnie. it's just.. i'm curious. i know that my oppa will do anything just for us to split up" you pouted   krystal kissed your pout and... " don't you ever think of breaking up with me baby. YOU.ARE.MINE.and i don't give away what's MINE"   "plus. why would anyone break up with the MAGNIFICENT Krystal?" krystal added   "more like Maleficent" you sarcastically said while  rolling your eyes   "Don't worry Jagiya" krystal side hugged you and winked   "I'm with you til the end of the line, even if anyone interferes, nothing will take my heart except you"   "You're the only one who can make me the ME i am today" krystal added and hugged you even tighter   "Thank you unnie. I love you"   "Nado saranghae" krystal kissed the tip of your head *** You were sleeping peacefully but then bang! the door to your shared bedroom became bright all of a sudden     "H-how did you find me?" you trembled and hid on krystal's back while hugging her   "Pack your clothes now Ms. ______. Your brother sent  us here" one of the FBI officers stated   "How did you find me!?" you shouted   "Someone saw you and reported it to us. He said that you were at the hospital but when we went there you were gone. Then again he called us again and reported that you were in this condo so we went to the CCTVs and saw you going inside this room Maam... sorry about that buddy" one of your friends said. Who is an officer and works for your brother too.   "Pack now. we'll wait for you outside for some privacy" then they left   you were packing but tears were streaming down your eyes   "Shh, don't cry jagiya" she hugged you and cried also   "This isn't the end jagiya and remember what I said before" krystal smiled sadly   "Promise me that we're still together even if we're apart. okay?"   "I Promise"   "pinky swear?" you took your pinky finger out   "Pinky swear" krystal took your pinky with hers and intertwine  *** "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter