Chapter 5

........
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two weeks since you had transferred to YG entertainment. To be honest, it has been stressful because you are still angry at your siblings for making this decision for you instead of letting you do what you wanted to. Ever since Krystal had found out that you were no longer a part of SM entertainment anymore, she had been sending you multiple texts like "_____-ah....are you doing okay?" and "Please talk to me.." You didn't reply back to her since the whole purpose of you being in this hip hop industry is to forget these feelings that you have for the said F(x) singer.

Inside the practice room of the YG building, you were there by yourself. You were alone because you wanted to be since you need to clear your head, that was cloudy at the moment. You let out a deep sigh.

"Aish...I don't think being here is helping me at all..." You mumbled to yourself. 

The thoughts of your siblings and your feelings for Krystal is making you feel light headed, so therefore you thought of a better idea of releasing your anxiety. You looked at the door and went towards it, but not before grabbing your items and a disguise in case of the likely chance of encountering anyone who you know from SM entertainment. You opened the door and peaked outside of the hallway of doors to see if there were any people outside, but there wasn't. Not wanting to attract any attention, you quickly ran out to outside world. The door went shut.

Back to F(x), who were in the choreography room, they tried to practice their moves. Yet, there was a certain member, who could not be focused on anything as she keeps going onto her phone. Eventually, everyone gave up as Krystal headed towards the cellular device again when they took another break.

"Don't you think that someone should go talk to her...?" Luna whispered to the other members. They were taking small glances at Krystal, who was fiddling with her phone again. The other singers were worried about their maknae as she was acting depressed and being a hopeless fool ever since Krystal found out that you left to be in another entertainment. 

Victoria put a hand on Luna's shoulder, "I don't think so. As much as we want her to be happy again, we do not have that strong influence to do that. There is only one person, who could only do that.."  

Luna looked at the other females with a sad look. The other girls' expression were no different because Krystal has been more worried as you don't answer her messages and calls. She has been neglecting everything, especially her health. No one could blame her since the one, who she really loved, had gotten away from her.

Also, nobody had seen you ever since you left. It made Krystal feel downhearted to the core and she tried to get you back by even going to the YG entertainment building. It was a powerful approach for Krystal to pull off, but it was too bad that you already knew that she was going to do that. There were guards protecting the area as they were told not to let any member of F(x) enter the building, even if the girls were begging. It was heartbreaking to see Krystal come back to the group with heavy shoulders and stone heart. She seemed so broken that day...it was something no one ever wanted to see. 

Although, there is one thing that they need to do for their maknae. Their new objective is to get Krystal away from that phone! Being the closest one to the younger Jung, Sulli approached her best friend.

"Soojung-ah~~! Let's go outside!" The giant baby chirped, but Krystal didn't seem to hear her at all.

The baby ice princess remained on her phone and forgotten Sulli's presence. Therefore, Sulli resorted to the other option that wasn't the best one to choose from, but who cares right now?

Sulli grabbed Krystal's phone from her hands and the latter finally looked at the other girl. Everyone was starting to feel scared as their maknae began to radiate an angry aura around her. 

"CHOI JINRI! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Krystal yelled, making Sulli take a deep breath.

The said girl didn't say anything back as she ran out of the room and Krystal was looking at the direction of where Sulli ran off towards. Then, she heard the taller girl say something since it echoed from the hallway, 

"If you aren't going to get your phone back, then I'm going to delete ______'s number and tell Suzy that she can go out with _______-ah!!" Sulli's voice was heard by the F(x) members.

This made Krystal, instantly, run after Sulli once the giant baby said that she was going to inform Suzy, who also liked ______, that she can go after HER ______. The trio just sweatdropped when they see their precious maknae running full speed towards Sulli and they prayed for the poor girl's safety if she even comes out alive after what she just did.

You were wandering through the street and ended up in a park, that was empty with no people around. It was actually a good thing since you wouldn't want anyone to see you in your state now. Entering the playground, you sat down on a swing and kicked at the tan bark. You, mindlessly, pushed yourself slightly to move through the air. The breeze that past through you and lifted your hair felt like it was giving you a comforting pat on your shoulder. This was much better compared to keeping yourself locked in that single room with no space to make you at ease. 

The sky was turning orange as the sun was begining to set. It was turning to dusk soon, but for some reason, you could careless at the moment. Your stress occupied your mind so much that you cannot even focus on anything at all. You stared at the sky and you did not see the figure that was coming up from behind you. When you let out another long sigh, you felt arms wrap around your waist and a warm body behind her. This embrace seemed so familiar to you and your heart began to speed up. You didn't need to turn around to know who it was.

"______-ah...." Krystal spoke gently.

"Krystal." You answered with a cold tone.

"Why didn't you reply back to my texts...? My calls..?" 

"I am busy."

"You could've sent a message at least..." 

"I don't have the time."

"Why haven't you come back home..? Back to me..." 

The sadness from her voice is making you waver. Your feelings are going strong and when you thought it was impossible but it happened, those feelings are growing more and more with each passing minute that goes by as you remain in this hug. The idea of asking her out stood out as an option, but the image of your siblings and ex-boyfriend popped up in your mind. Your stubborness and locked heart kept you from doing what you wanted. Everything that you had to endure from them is stuck in your mind. Don't fall in love with girls....It's wrong... These words cannot stop from popping up into your mind.

"....."

"Look at me, ______-ah..." 

You refuse to do so, and Krystal let go of the embarce. You heard footsteps going around you and Krystal stood before you. She kneeled down and took your face into her hands. She made you look at her and you had to get out of there. Your feelings are wrong! You shouldn't even be feeling this way towards someone, who is a GIRL! But you were frozen on the spot as you felt the warmth from her. 

"Why..why are you avoiding me...?"

"......."

"Why are you not talking to me..."

"......"

"D-do y-you hate me now...?" Tears were starting to build in her eyes.

You cannot stay here any longer as your defenses are starting to go down once the tears starting to go down. You removed her hands from you face and pushed her away from you. Rushing out of the playground, you ran in a speed of light. You did not want to look behind you to see the expression of Krystal's face. The heartbroken look...makes your heart ache so much. The pain was too much for you as tears also went down your face. Why does fate have to be cruel...?

A few days went by after that encounter with Krystal at the playground. You were once again in the practice room of YG entertainment, but you were not alone. Your thoughts overfilled your mind so you had forgotten that there were other people present. The gloomy mood that ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter