The Plan

A Second Chance

 

 

 

“Yuri unnie!” Krystal run to Yuri as soon as she open the door of the girls practice room and see alone Yuri sleeping on the floor “Yuri unnie!”

“Oh, hi.” Yuri said casually. As she stood up.

“Don’t hi me. How could you sleep on times like this?” Krystal said, frustration evident on her voice “Do you have any idea what’s happening?”

“I can’t even fully open my eyes, why would you think I care about what’s happening around me?”

“God, you’re hopeless.”

“Why? What happen?”

“Did you see this?” Krystal said, showing her phone to Yuri.

“What the hell...” Yuri said as she continues browsing the article “This is a complete .”

“Yeah, tell me about it.” Krystal said in frustration “They didn’t say when they are going to release it. I think we should inform the company before our faces becomes a front page of every site out there. We should go there now, it’s ridiculous.”

“Let’s think about what to tell them first, okay.”

“We don’t have time to think, let’s tell them that it’s not true.”

“Krystal, I was carrying you on my back.” Yuri pointed out. A blurred photo of them from the night that Yuri had saved Krystal from the bar was on the news. “We have photos coming out of my car after spending the night and having a breakfast right after news broke out that I bought an engagement ring and planning to get married.”

 

Krystal shut her eyes shut as she massages her temple.

 

“And if that’s not worst enough there’s also a photo of you hugging me by the waist” Which happen three weeks ago at the park when Krystal cries because of Jessica “They wouldn’t believe us without telling what really happen behind those photos, and we cannot tell them that.”

“We have to. The compa—“

“The company will use it against you.” Yuri cut her off “If you tell them what happen at the bar, they will use it against you, trust me.”

 

Silence engulfs them.

 

“Do you trust me?” Yuri asked

“You know I do.” Krystal answered without hesitation

“Then, let’s say it’s true.”

“What? Why?”

“Let’s say it’s true at least by telling that, we don’t have to explain anything, we’re just like a couple enjoying time with each other. Then after a month or two let’s say we broke up.”

Krystal nodded “Okay. How about my sister? We haven’t really talk after what happen and if she find it out like this, we should tell her the truth… She will understand,”

“We can’t tell her. We cannot tell anyone.” Yuri insist

“She’s my sister,”

“That’s why.”

 

 

After the news broke out, like what both of them expected they were called by the President.

 

“Just let me do the talking, it’s going to be fine.” Yuri assured Krystal after noticing her biting her nails while they were inside the elevator.

“I’m not worried about saying yes to the news; I’m worried about my sister.” Krystal said “I think she’s mad at me… did you see her tear up? She always cried when she’s really angry.”

 

Yuri saw it, how can she not? She looked her in the eyes when she told them that it is true.

 

 

“Jess…” Tiffany called her as soon as they got inside the dorm

“Not now, Tiff.” Jessica said as she went inside her rooms.

 

“I would ask if she’s okay, but obviously she’s not.” Hyoyeon said

“I know I always joked about them dating but God they really are, that’s crazy.” Sooyoung said “I don’t really know what to feel about it.”

“But they really do look good together.” Yoona said looking at the photo’s on her phone, earning a look from everyone “I’m just saying… I’ve never seen her smile like this.”

“Yeah, she looks warm and affectionate.” Sooyoung added

“She is.” Sunny said “She doesn’t look like it but she’s a warm hearted person.”

“And Krystal was looking at her with so much adoration” Tiffany said “They really do look good together, I’d probably throw a party right now, if it wasn’t for Jessica.”

“It’s one thing that they never get in same line, but Yuri dating Krystal, I can’t imagine what Jessica feels right now.” Hyoyeon said

“I can break it down into three… angry, hateful and betrayed. Imagine your sister dating your enemy, God, I might cry from frustration too.” Sooyoung added

 

 

It’s been a week since the news broke and thankfully the public has been very supported about their relationship. Basher’s of course will always be there, but at least 80% was supportive saying they looked so perfect together.

 

“Hey…” Yuri greeted as soon as she answered the call

“Did I wake you up?” Krystal asked

“No, we just got back to the dorm.” Yuri answered “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, just… unnie hasn’t been answering my calls and messages.” Krystal answered “I think she’s still angry with me.”

“I’ll talk to her.” Yuri said

“I don’t think that’s a good idea. I think its better that I’m the one to talk to her.”

“Yeah, it is but I don’t think you’ll have that talk if she’s not getting back at you and I don’t think you’ll have time to talk to her personally.” Yuri said “We’ll be flying to Japan the next day and I’m sure you’re busy as hell too.”

 

Krystal made a deep sighed “Are you sure?”

“No, not at all.” Yuri answered playfully “If you don’t hear anything from me tonight, then you already know what happen.”

 

Krystal chuckles “Make sure you get rid everything on her reach before you talk to her.”

“She doesn’t need props to kills someone; your sister can kill me with her bloody eyes and nails.”

 

 

TBC…

 

 

Apologies for the short update. Thank you for the continuous support on this story. I'll come back with longer update. ^_^