Sparrow

A Lucky Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

With that Kai use his 3 bullet to play and 3 ducks is down. Seohyun couldn’t believe her eyes.

“Congratulation Sir, I’m amused, only few can only shoot down 3 duck with only one pack.  Here’s your teddy bear Sir. Thank you for playing, please visit us again.”

“Thank you Ajussi.” Kai smirk with his victory.

“I can’t believe you win.” Seohyun said with her surprise face.

“Of course I win, I’m good at this.” Kai smile, “Here, the teddy bear is for you.”

“Thank you, but I still can’t believe it.” She chuckles.

They were walking in a silence Kai was thinking what he’s going to ask because like we all know. He wins the deal.

“So Jongin what is your wish, I’m Genie for you, you know like SNSD song Genie. Tell me your wish.” Kai laugh out loud, is first time Seohyun see his wild laugh, a little bit surprise that Kai is so good looking.

“Bwo? Genie?!” he asks her while laughing.

She nods still appreciating Kai laugh, he maybe seems to have no feeling, cold guy but he has this kind of warm laugh, Seohyun is glad to see this side of him. She is caught off guard when she feels Kai cold hand holding onto her hands. “Seohyun, maybe we just meet, maybe you don’t know much about me, maybe I’m weird, but can you please give me a chance to love you?”

Seohyun in shock state, she didn’t say anything. She just looks into Kai eyes. Staring at it, for several minutes.

“I’m sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable with my confession but I really need you to give me a change to at least try to win you heart. Can you please give me that chance?”

She let go of Kai hand, “I don’t know, I barely know you. This is doesn’t mean that I don’t like you. I actually feel safe with you. But I still need time.” She looks down feeling guilty to postpone Kai feeling, but she wants to make sure about everything, her priority is to find her mother and sister not to fall in love, but she can help it, Kai is really different from those guys where she came from, maybe she just like him, maybe he’s not much different than the others but she wants to make sure about her feelings too.

“It’s okay, I’ll wait until you have your answer and please don’t fall in love with other guys.” Seohyun laugh with Kai last statement. “I must take you home Princess, it’s late.”

“Aaahhh, what with the Princess thingy?” she fakes a disgusting face but actually she like it.

 “I know you like it. Don’t act like you hate it. From now on I’ll call you Princess or mine.” He cockily said then smirked.

Seohyun laugh looking at how f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter