eight.

Dear Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

O N E M O N T H L A T E R //

P A R K C H O H E E

It was a Thursday night.

It's been weird without my mother living with me. It was extremely hard at first coming home with only my father present, but I managed thanks to both my father and Sehun.

My father's the type to keep his true emotions to himself. After spending three days at Sehun's house, I asked my Dad if he was okay. He assured me he was fine and I had nothing to worry about.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I never heard my father cry until later that night.

I haven't talked to my mother since. I don't plan on it as well. Why would I talk to someone who just turned her back on her family without saying goodbye?

"How are you holding up?" I asked Sehun on the phone. I was sitting in my backyard on the deck, sitting on a lounge chair; stargazing because I needed a break from studying so much.

I heard a sigh on the other line. "I'm tired."

"Hey, turn that frown upside down mister. You just accomplished one of the biggest goals in your life."

"I know I know. It's just so tiring and hard."

"Hey hey hey. You're debuting soon. Be happy! There are others who would literally kill for your spot in what... wait what's it called again? Exo Planet?"

"No, you idiot. It's Exo. Exoplanet is where the name came from."

"Sorry I offended your group name, geez."

"I'm just messing with you." Sehun chuckled. "How was the English test today?"

Sehun's been formally excused a few days from schools to prepare for his debut. He still shows up to school but he doesn't show up five days straight anymore like a normal student; it's more like two to three days a week. 

"It was okay. Mr. Cho turned it into a three page paper instead of having us answer questions about To Kill a Mocking Bird. Plus the principle decided to make it the exam for the next rankings."

Sehun winced at the words 'three page paper.' "Yikes, three pages? I can't even write a simple introduction."

"I know you can't. You paid me ten dollars to write one for you."

"SHHHH.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter