02. Company

Horoscope Collector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo turned the wheel carefully as he pulled into the driveway of the company building that Tablo gave him directions to. He knew the rules, he had to report to the boss first before he would begin his assignment with the girl. 

A kind woman held her arm out to him and he stopped by her and rolled down his window, “I’m here to see Mr. Jang.” He told her simply, keeping his sunglasses on. He knew he was less than presentable for a company like this, his simple shirt and jeans, giving away his age. But he needed to go unnoticed, if at all possible, the less people that knew what his face looked like, the easier it would be to blend in when he was shadowing the girl. 

“Do you have an appointment?” She asked him, leaning down to look at him sternly.  

“No, but tell him that I have a message from Tablo. He’ll know.” Myungsoo replied, as he watched her walk back to the desk. She picked up the phone, not taking her eyes off him, he knew that she thought he was being suspicious. Why would a young guy come over driving to the Jang Corporation? 

She nodded once and hung up the phone, walking back over to him. “He is expecting you. You are allowed to park in stall 13.” She told him, directing him to the parking lot entrance. 

“Thank you.” He said, flashing her a smile. He rolled the window back up and drove over the yellow speed bump into parking. He reversed into the stall in one try, setting it into park, making sure there was no one around.  

He climbed into the back seat and quickly changed into a simple suit that came with the car, he tugged on his jacket sleeve once to cover his wrists. He adjusted the pants, as he kept on his ankle holster.  

There probably wasn’t any danger at the office, but both Sunggyu and Tablo would kill him for not being prepared if something did. He smirked at his reflection in the rearview mirror, grabbing his fie and heading out of the car. 

He heard the beep behind him, pressing the lock button and he headed inside the building. He didn’t miss that the kind receptionist had done a double take as she watched him walk in. He kept his shades on despite being inside the building and another woman came up to him, her heels clicking on the tile floor. 

“Mr. Jang’s office is on the top floor and he says thank you for coming.” She muttered, before pulling away to let him go on by himself. He gave her a firm nod in thanks and strode into the elevator. 

There was another woman inside already and he stepped in, firmly turning arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter