01. Separately

Horoscope Collector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo walked into the room where he found the others lounging around, his bag on his back and they all stared at him. “I got a job.” He said clearly.

“You need us, you call us.” Sunggyu said, immediately understanding the situation, “Don’t make any mistakes.” He looked up from coddling his woman and stared at Myungsoo.

“Yes, boss.” Myungsoo said, giving a small bow. “I’ll see you when I see you.” He said, giving them a wave and heading out. Tablo had managed to give him the keys to one of the four-door sedans and he got it, driving away.

He knew he already had a small apartment in his name by the school, and he had a file waiting for him in the glove compartment to comb over in the morning. He didn’t miss the target’s birthday when he looked at her picture. 

She was the one, she had to be, the one that Zodiac Killer was hunting down, the Scorpio to complete his collection.

~

She climbed into the passenger’s seat of Hyemi’s car with a smile on her face. The old beat-up station wagon was ugly but dependable. “So what’s up?” Hyemi asked her, looking to her before turning back to make sure she didn’t hit anyone while reversing.

“Nothing. A big bunch of nothing.” She said exasperatedly. “No one has said anything yet, no one has come up to me yet. I’m going to boyfriend-less forever at this rate, Hyemi.” She whined.

Hyemi rolled her eyes at her, “Come on, Ri Ah. You’re gorgeous, I know you haven’t had a boyfriend yet, but do you really think that you’ll be boyfriend-less forever. What happened to Jae Won? Wasn’t he hitting on you this past week?” She asked, as they drove out of the parking lot.

They had been friends since diapers and since they lived next door to each other, Hyemi always drove Ri Ah home since her father refused to get her a car. She had totaled his twice, but none of the accidents were her fault. It didn’t stop him from not giving her a car though.

“Jae Won? He’s not into me. He just wants to be friends, remember? Plus he’s a transfer from America, so he’s not appropriate for my household.” Ri Ah said, with air quotes, as if she was repeating the exact w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter