Chapter 2;

It's You

Chapter 2; Lunch Break 

 

Author POV;

 

"Hey Minah, wanna join my friends and I for lunch? They'll be excited to see the new student," Kyungsoo politely asked.

Minah nodded in agreement as rejecting his offer might be an embarrassment. She then texted Yura informing her to meet at the cafeteria. Yura replied with a quick "okay".

 

Kyungsoo guided Minah to their lunch table. "Ayo! Kyungsoo did you brought your girlfriend keke?" Baekhyun said jokingly.

"Yah! Baekhyun oppa!" Minah slapped Baekhyun's arm. She and Yura had known Baekhyun as they were previously childhood friends with his sister, Seulgi.

The boys stared smirkingly at the sudden interaction. Baekhyun raised both hands in the air, as if being called by the police, remarked,"Guys~ we're childhood friends with my sister. No other sort of relationships." Minah nodded quickly to not cause any misunderstanding. Minah sat down and the boys started their introduction one by one. She smiled from ear to ear.

 

 

Yura POV;

 

"Where is Minah?" feeling the frustration as I looked around the cafeteria. 

"Yura!" Turning my head to the direction of the sound, I saw Minah walking towards me. "Where have you been?" she asked. "I was looking for you. This cafeteria is packed like sardines!" I replied as I tried to catch my breath. She laughed at my little joke and then pulled me to the lunch table. 

 

Whilst telling her my story, a familiar guy, stopped my laughter. 

"What are you doing here?" I questioned this guy.

This guy, then turned out to be my deskmate Kai! 

"What are you doing at my group's table?" he angrily replied back.

I looked down and said, "Which part of this table has your group's name written on?" 

Minah pulled my hand, "Come on, let's just get over this and have lunch peacefully, alright?" "Fine." I then greeted the Baekhyun oppa and the other boys. 

 

 

Author POV;

 

"Kai oppa!" A high pitched voice could be heard.

Surprised, Minah and Yura turned back to see a girl in a mini skirt and heavy makeup running toward Kai.

"Hey Seohyun," Kai said sweetly as he gave her a peck on the cheek.

Due to the amount of mushy given, Yura spat out the water on the girl who is supposedly to be Kai's girlfriend.

"Yah!" She scream with her glaring eyes. Due to the commotion, it attracted the others in the cafeteria. "Apologise at once!" Kai resorted.

"I was about to but looking at your attitude, no I'm not doing it," Yura replied.

Pissed, Seohyun took a cup of water and purposely poured in onto Yura. "Oops, sorry." she said.

"Oh my gosh," stunned Minah said. "Why you little-" Yura muttered under her breath and stormed off.

"Seohyun, that was too much!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "I don't care, She has to learn never to mess with Kwon Seohyun." she stated and clugged onto Kai's arm.

 

 

Minah POV;

 

"I am so sorry! I should have apologised on her behalf! If not this wouldn't have happened!" I said bowing multiple times till they accepted my apology. "It's okay. It's not your fault," Kyungsoo said lovingly as he patted my shoulder, trying to console me.

"Come, let's get back to class. The bell's gonna ring anytime from now anyway." he mentioned smiling. I nod and smiled back.