Chapter 3;

It's You

Chapter 3; In Love? 

Author POV;

 

It was finally the end of the day at school. The girls decided to stop by Seulgi's Cafe

for a treat. As they were walking to the gate, a voice called them, "Yura! Minah!" They

turned around and saw Baekhyun walking towards them with his friends. Yura snickered

upon seeing Kai there as well. Minah was busily trying not to stare at Kyungsoo. "Are you going to Seulgi's Cafe?" Baekhyun asked. Minah nodded. " Do you all want to join us as well?" She added. The boys all nodded their heads. " Wait. What? I'm not going if he's going" Yura muttered as she points her finger at Kai. " Psh. It's not like i would want to go with you either" Kai protested. " You don't have to worry about Kai, he has extra dance lessons today." Sehun implied.

 

Minah POV;

 

" Hey Minah? Minahhh!" Kyungsoo waved his hand infront of my face.

" Huh? " I ask, " Oh, Kyungsoo-ssi " i then added. He sniffed a laugh and patted my head. At that point of time,  my face was turning red. 'why am i feeling this way' i asked myself. "Minah, are you okay? Your face is all red" Kyungsoo asked worriedly as he place his palm onto my forehead. I was loss for words, quickly, i place his hand down. " Umm.. I'm fine." I reassured. He then smiled in relief.

 

Author POV;

 

" Ayo Seulgi!" Baekhyun strolled in the cafe, greeting his sister. Seulgi, frightened, ran out of the counter. " Can you not shout ? You will be scaring of my customers." She scolded. Gaining a few laughter from the group.

As the group got themselves comfy at their seats, Seulgi went to take their orders. " As usual " They replied and she went to prepare the drinks . Sehun then suggested to play truth or dare. Since they have nth to do, they agreed. As the bottle was spinning, everyone's eyes was staring at the bottle tip, slowly it stopped. The next moment, everyone's eyes was on Minah.  She look up innocently. " Truth or Dare ? " asked Baekhyun. "Truth" She replied. Just at that moment, Seulgi came in with the drinks shakily. Baekhyun quickly went to help her. " Thank you " The group said in unison.

Minah then stood up and told them she need to make a trip to the restroom. As soon as she stood up, " Opps! I'm so sorry"  gasped one of the workers, looking at Minah's stained uniform.

" It's okay! I'm fine." Minah smiled. Kyungsoo then stood up and took of his blazer and place it around Minah, " Thank you " She mumbled shyly. ' is this love ? ' she thought. As she smiles at Kyungsoo.