Chapter 1;

It's You

Chapter 1; First Encounter 

Author POV;

 

"Yura, hurry up! We're gonna be late for our first day of school!" Minah ‪pushed.

"Argh... chillax Minah girl."

Its the girls first day at The School of Performing Arts, also known as, SOPA for short.

Its been their dream to attend this school, thus it was amazing to be accepted in.

 

Once they reached, they immediately ran to the gate. 

"Ouch!" Yura glared at the guy infront of her

"Yah! What are your eyes suppose to mean?!" shouted a guy that both Yura and Minah had never seen before.

Before Minah attempted to apologised, Yura interrupted, "Excuse me, you are the one who bumped into us, so I see no reason for us to apologised to you," rolling her eyes.

"You-"

"Kai, just leave them alone. They seemed new anyway," said a guy with big eyes and a nametag with the name "Kyungsoo" printed on it.

"Whatever, you girls better watch out," Kai warned and left with the boys. 

 

Yura kept cursing whilst dragging Minah towards the school office, praying they weren't late.

While exiting the office, "Aw~ we aren't in the same class," Minah pouts. 

"It's okay! We can still hang out during lunch break!" Yura said positively. 

Minah smiled as she waved goodbye and they both walked to their respective classrooms. 

 

 

Minah POV;

 

I was pretty depressed that Yura isn't in the same class as me. Moving on, I walked into the classroom and everyone's eyes were on me. I looked down as I was not used to this attention. Scanning through the class, I noticed this guy and smiled at him. Behind me, the teacher came,"You must be the new student! Welcome to SOPA and Year 1 Class 6! I'm Mrs Oh, your literature teacher. Introduce yourself to the class!"

"Hello everyone, I'm Lee Minah. Nice to meet you all!" I smiled awkwardly to the class. I then went to my designated seat which was beside Kyungsoo, the guy I met earlier today. 

"Hey," he greeted me warmly.

That moment he spoke, it was magical. 

 

 

Yura POV;

 

It not having Minah in my class. As I lazily walked into the classroom, a teacher, Mr Kwon, called out to me. "Welcome to SOPA and Year 1 Class 7! Do introduce yourself so that your classmates would get to know you better!" I nodded and walked to the middle of the class. "Hello everyone, my name is Park Yura and its nice to meet you all!"

Mr Kwon then assigned me to the empty seat at the back row. As soon as I sat down, curiosity struck me as I wondered why the girls in the class was giving me that somewhat jealous looks. I then looked at the guy beside me. Though he was sleeping, he looked rather familiar. I did not allowed that to distract me and focus in Mr Kwon's lessons.