Chapter 3

Kim Minseok has a sister?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Summer ended too fast for Minseok.    He sighed one last time, he still can't believe he'a saying this but, he wants to go back to that summer school where it was only him and her.   It was only a few months, but within those months, he made a friend, a close friend even. He never imagined getting close with someone other than his dad and what's more surprising, it's a girl. He even realized how Luhan had an impact on him too, but, he was still annoying. Minseok thought.   ---   He stood in front of the door of his classroom, he shook his head, he has to concentrate, classes have resumed and he's confident to ace the classes once more since he studied.    He then felt arms wrap around him from behind. His mind suddenly pictured a certain person to do it to him, but that would be impossible, but he still wished on that 1% that it might be her who is hugging him.   He turned his head and his face showed a dissapointed and pissed off look. Just from his peripheral view, he knows all too well who that blonde hair belongs too.   "Tch."   "Wha-! What's with that reaction?! Didn't you miss me?" He cried out.    "No."   "How heartless!"      Minseok had changed, he hangs out more with Luhan and the others and had learned more about his friends.   That summer, he was glad he met her,   he was glad to have met someone like her that made him opened his eyes to the things he had never realized before.   That summer, he realized how he felt about her,    how he wants to tell her the things he had realized because of her,   he wants to show her more of the real him, but he needs to think this through first   and hopes that nothing can go wrong.     It was friday again and the group's hang out this week was Baekhyun's place. The group was being noisy as usual on their way to Baekhyun's car.   "Chanyeol's coming to my house too." Baekhyun says to everyone.   "Who's Chanyeol?" Minseok asks.   "He's Baekhyun's childhood friend, we met him at summer break." Suho explained.   "You should've joined us when Luhan was inviting you back then." Kyungsoo says.   "Crap, wait up guys! I forgot something in the classroom" Minseok halts and turns back to school.   "Five minutes!" Baekhyun shouts out.    "I'll go with him."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter