Missing You

I Don't Like You, I Love you
  • Should I make this story chaptered or not?

 

Naeun just stare blankly at her food.

 

"Something happened Son Naeun?"

 

Eunji's voice snap Naeun back to reality. She looked up to the elders with guilty look. "I don't feel like eating tonight unnie. I'm sorry." She left the dining table and went into her room and locked it.

 

She sat herself on the bed. She closed her eyes and what happened  between her and Jongin keep on playing in her head again and over again.

 

The night was cold with chilly breezes as a company.

But it was hot and passionate inside the room where Jongin and Naeun were in.

Both of them were both filled with bliss as they spend the night together, rocking the bed with Jongin on top of her and constant 'more' 'please' '' 'oh god' were exchanged between the two of them.

 

Jongin claimed her first kiss and her ity.

 

- - -

 

Naeun was on duty for cashier atthe cafe  on Saturday.

 

It's been almost a week since she last saw Jongin.

 

She missed him.

 

*

 

Sehun insisted on getting Hayoung her favorite cake from her favorite cafe so he asked Jongin on keeping him company so that he can be the witness that he's not flirting to the waitress at the cafe to Hayoung.

 

They entered the cafe and Jongin walked nochalantly beside his friend with his hands tucked inside the front pocket of his pants.

 

"Should I pick just a slice or the entire cake?" Sehun questioned making Kai doubt why did he rank higher than him in test because clearly he's dumb.

 

"If I were a pissed Hayoung and you just gave me a piece of my favorite cake, I'll nake sure you get a piece of my fist before going home." Jongin scoffed.

 

"You're a genius." Sehun punched his best friend's arm making Jongin to roll his eyes.

 

They lined up to pay for the cake and when it's their turn to pay, Jongin swear that he felt like everything around him stopped when his eyes landed to the girl he misses the most.

 

Son Naeun.

 

Suddenly, he felt his chest tightening up from the tension he got. He was both happy and relieved at the same time when he finally got to see her again. Still beautiful as ever.

 

He missed her. He missed every part of the girl that he had a one night stand with. He missed the girl who he laid his eyes on her for the first time on a street when it's raining. He missed the girl that he barely knew.

 

*

 

Naeun dropped her jaw as soon as she saw Jongin standing in front of her. And the only thing that get between them is the counter.

 

She let her lips curled into a small smile when he still looked fine as ever.

 

She missed him so much and seeing him now smiling at her making her feel happy just like what she felt when her parents bought her new dolls when she was still a kid.

 

Now she relieved that she finally found the answer of her question. Why does she felt so insecure, incomplete and empty after the night she spent with Jongin.

 

Now she know why and she felt both relieved and scared at the same time.

 

Relieved that he's finally here.

 

Scared that he might leave, again.

 


  • This is clearly a cliffhanger but this is also an update that shows I'm so not going abandon this story.
  • Thank you for the number of the subscribers and those who were giving comments < 3 much love.
  • LAST QUICK QUESTION: Should I make this story in chapters or not?
  • Thank you for your time reading this : )