Try

I Don't Like You, I Love you

 

  • This story is purely mine.

 

Naeun is on her third year in college and she's majoring interior design.

 

It was three in the evening and Naeun had finished her class for that day, and also like the other days. She walked down the hallway and passed the gym because her shift start in an hour period. She put her poker face and plugged in her earphones as she passed by the gym because the 'wooo', 'heyy' she always gets from the boys. They're hitting on most of the girls who passes by.

 

As she walked through the sidewalks, (she prefers walking than wasting her money on bus fares when it just took her 40 minutes to get the cafe she worked at) she felt someting wet on her exposed arms. She looked up, it's a cloudy evening and then it started raining.

 

Too bad she didn't have her umbrella with her today.

 

Suddenly out of no where, an umbrella appeared with a guy holding it beside her. She looked up and find Jongin flashing his boyish grin at her.

 

Naeun was taken aback by his presence. Out of all person that she knew, he's the last- no, she didn't expect him to be here with an umbrella in his hand. Not to mention his wet hairs and clothes. Seems like he opened the umbrella long after it started raining. She eyed him with confusion.

 

Like he had any special ability to read her mind, "Oh, I bought this from the shop there." he answered her question by saying that he bought the umbrella from the shop across the street.

 

"Okay."

 

"You should definitely not and don't go near Jongin."

"Why?"

 

"Want to head over a cafe, to keep yourself warm?"

 

"He's an addict."

"Drug addict?"

"No. Way worse than that."

"What then?"

 

"I heard you live around here. Why don't we just go over your place?" Naeun is a living bank although that's not the real reason why she want to go over his place.

 

" addict"

 

- - -

 

 

The next thing she knew is that they both were already standing in front of his apartment's door.

 

Jongin punched the lock number and it clicked, he opened the door and invited her in. He let hung his new umbrella beside the shoe rack.

 

Naeun took off her sneakers and put on the slipper. She can't help but feel 'wow' as she get through living room. It was luxury and simple at the same time. It fits perfectly for a guy. Jongin came from a wealthy family, everyone's aware of that. And probably that's why she didn't surprised as much.

 

Right when you opened the door of the house, you'll find a dining table for four right away. Turn a bit to the left and there's the kitchen. Turn to the right is where you find the rest of it – the living room, his king sized bed, wardrobe and the bathroom. It's a house without a room except forr the bathroom.

 

Jongin leave her at the living room and went to his wardrobe to get a towel for her.

 

"Here you go. You should dry your hair fast."

 

He got his own towel over his hairs. Naeun put down her bag on the floor because she didn't want to make his luxury couch to get wet.

 

"You better take off your clothes."

 

With no hesitation, Naeun shot a sharp but unreadable look at him.

 

"No, I mean your clothes are wet. I have some shirt and shorts for you. Don't worry, I haven't used them."

 

 

- - -

 

 

Naeun put on the shirt which obviously a bit too big for her petite body and looked on herself at the mirror.

 

"He doesn't seem anything like a addict."

 

She stepped out from the bathroom and felt her cheeks getting hot at the sight of Jongin backing her with only a white towel wrapped around his waist.

 

He turned around and his toned abs make Naeun gulped which she doesn't know why and hoping that he didn't say that.

 

"Feeling any warm?"

 

She nodded.

 

"Great then, I'll be taking a hot shower. You can find yourself something to eat."

 

She nodded again and make way for him to get into the bathroom. She swear that her heart is beating so fast as if she just finished a 100m sprint.

 

Naeun sat herself on the bed, backing herself from the bathroom and something suddenly come to her mind.

 

"What?! You.. he popped your cherry?!!"

Bomi stuffed a bread into Eunji's mouth preventing her to gain any attention from the crowd.

"Shhh! Will you?" Chorong desperately asked the loud to lower her voice.

"Really unnie? Suho oppa?" Eunji eyes widened in disbelief.

Chorong nodded shyly. "Why? He's my boyfriend. There's nothing wrong with it."

"Bomi and Chanyeol also did it already." She added.

"Heol, really unnie. Don't have to bring us up." Bomi blushed.

"It's just the matter of time on you and Baekhyun to do it." Chorong smirked.

"Eyy, what are you talking about?" Eunji waved her hand to the elders.

Naeun remained silent. Unable to join their conversation.

"At least the two of you kissed already." Bomi said.

Now three pairs of eyes landed on the silent Naeun.

"What?" She finally spoke.

"You should date someone." "How come you're 21 and yet to have your first kiss?" "Come on, you're the prettiest out of us."

Naeun shook her head.

"Well, you should at least kiss someone. Should we dare you girl?" Bomi smirked.

"Eyy, no need." Naeun blushed.

 

Many said that she's arrogant because of her dating life. She haven't date any single guys since the day she was born.

 

From behind, she can heard the sound of the door opened. Jongin.

 

"Oh, I thought you were at the living room." He was a bit caught off guard with Naeun still in his bedroom area. He walked to the wardrobe and try to find something to wear. She's still backing him.

 

Naeun's heart started beating like crazy once again upon hearing his voice. She closed her eyes and gulped hard before a question escaped her dry lips.

 

"What's your thought about kissing?"

 

Jongin stopped midway at her question. "Why?"

 

"I'm curious."

 

It took a few seconds before Jongin put back his shirt into the wardrobe and closed it. "Want to feel what kissing like?"

 

Naeun stood up on her feet and turned around. "Yes."

 

Who expected her answer could change her life forever.

 

 

 


  • Part 1 is up.
  • Thanks for reading : )