The First Day of School

Love Can Change A Person

Author's POV:

Morning came and Yeon Ra was still sleeping while Seung Yeon was eating and Hyung Jin decided to sneakily sneak into Yeon Ra's room with a bucket of water and *splash* "hahahaha" he laughed "ahhhhhh" Yeon Ra screams that's when she had enough.

 

Yeon Ra's POV: 

"THAT'S IT!" I yelled so which it felt like I ran all over the place but in reality  which was to the kitchen to teach the brat a lesson by getting something I could something close to me so I got into the freezer and I got ice cubes and put it down his back. "You guys come on, stop fooling around." my mom said. So I calmed down and went and ate breakfast. "Thanks for the food mom I'm off to school now." "Ok honey have a nice day with your sister" I heard her yell. Me and Seung Yeon rode our bikes to school since it wasn't too far away from our home. We arrived at the new school and locked up our bikes with others. Then walked into the office and got our schedule, but as I turned around I bumped into someone. "YAH WATCH WERE YOU'RE GOING!!" a male voice boomed at me. I looked at the person the voice belonged to, he was really handsome and I started to blush at him and stuttered my response, "I-I'm sorry!". "Jeez stupid nerd" he said then walked off due to someone yelling "JR! COME HERE!" a boy with a blonde fawxhawk yelled. My sister glared at him, I could tell she wasn't in a good mood now that happened. After the little incident I went to my class and my sister went to hers. 

Seung Yeon's POV:

"HOW DARE THAT JERK CALL YEON RA A NERD!" I thought to myself, since I didn't want to cause any problems on my first day I bit my lip and glared at him. I could tell I was not gonna like him one bit, if I could I would've gave him a lesson but I held back since I was trying to be a good student this year..."haha yeah like that is gonna happen" I thought. I went into my class and I was told to introduce myself. "Hey I'm Seung Yeon...I don't really have anything special about me so don't ask, and I'm not girly so I love sports but I love to draw. That's it." I stated and was told to sit next to a long haired blonde girl named Sunny. I looked at her and she was really cute, I sat next to her but I didn't say anything and focused on the lecture. After a few hours passed, it was time for lunch and I met up with Yeon Ra and got our lunch. Everyone was looking at us as if we were a majestic unicorn. 

 

Yeon Ra's POV:

It was akward at lunch because everyone stared at us because we're new students "can't people mind their own business" I said really quietly so no one could hear.

"I know people are really rude disrespetful these days, they need to go back to elementary and learn their manners" Seung Yeon said. "hehe I know right let's go find a place to sit" she said. "Ok" I said. We found a place to sit it was an empty table in the middle of the cafeteria as we were eating a group of boys came up to us. "MOVE!!" I looked back to see who it was and it was the guy we bumped into earlier "Why do we have to move? It's not like ur name's are on it!" I said. he rolled his eyes. Then I felt him grab my arms and pull me up out of the seat "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" i pulled my arm away. "YA" my sister yelled and stood up. I was so angry and wasn't thinking straight so grabbed my plate of food and chucked it on him.

 

JR'S POV:

"YA, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING? DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" I yelled. Food was all over me and the sister of that nerd was laughing at me. The sister then grabbed her sister and walked out of the building, leaving me fuming mad and covered in her lunch. "YOU'LL REGRET WHAT YOU DID" I thought. I had just got out of the bathroom after cleaning my self off as I was walking down I heard singing in the distance so I checked it out  and to my suprise it was the girl from earlier who is in my class I don't remember her name but she sits beside me in class, i wanted to yell at her so bad for doing that earlier but i just stood their and listened to her singing she was singing with her sister to 15&- I Dream (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76sZqsMp37Q). Her voice was soft and big, it fit the song really well I had to admitt that. But I wouldn't admitt it out loud to anyone. I must think of a way to make her regret her mistake, I will get revenge for having food dumped on me. As I thought of ways all I could hear is both of their voices but mainly the one who I wanted revenge on. I left thinking of way to do what I wanted but I still had the sound of her singing in my head. While I was walking I saw SNSD the queenkas of the school, I decided to walk up to them and greeted. "Hello ladies, would you mind helping me?" I asked them, Taeyeon raised an eyebrow at me and replied. "Depends...what do you want?" she said rather coldly, "I need you to get revenge on someone" I said charmingly. "Revenge is our specialty...who is it?" Taeyeon said with a smirk on her face. "Uhhhhhh..." I went blank cause I didn't know her name. I heard Taeyeon sigh, "You idiot, you should know the name so I know who I need to get" she said with the sound of annoyance in her tone. "The new girl in our grade!" I stated to her quickly, she smiled and nodded her head and took a mental note of whom I wanted revenge on. 


Yeon Ra's POV:

Lunch break was over and everyone headed to their last class "Ugh, i have to be see him this time in class." I went into my classroom and sat down my seat ended up right next him I didn't know his name but if there's onething I know about him it's that he's very poplular and most likely rich. Then the teacher comes in and asks me to introduce myself since I'm a new student "Annyeonghaseyo Lee Yeon Ra-imnda but friends call me Rose, I'm 19 yrs old and from Miami, Florida, please take caer of me." after I had greeted I had sat back down in my seat when I looked over to the guy I was sitting he was listening to music I meani love music but you shouldn't be listening to music in class but he doesn't even care about school so I rolled my eyes. Then the teacher yelled his name "KIM JONGHYUN" he yelled "So that's his name!" I thought.

Author's POV:

Finally School was out and Yeon Ra with her sister got on their bikes and headed back home. JR. and his friends were walking back home when they saw Yeon Ra and Seung Yeon going home on there bikes.

NU'EST POV:

JR: I was walking with my friends thinking to my self about Yeon Ra's singing that's till ringing in my ears "What's wrong with me." I thought I unknowingly was smiling for some reason but then my thoughts got interupted.

Minhyun: "JR!"

JR: "What?"

Minhyun: "Why are you smiling?"

Baek Ho: "Strange."

JR: "When did I?"

Ren: "Just now it's strange for you to be smiling with no reason... has someone caught your attention?"

JR: "NO" I said then suddenly Yeon Ra came to mind "why am i thinking of her?" "STOP!" I scolded myself in my head.

Seung Yeon's POV:

Me and Yeon Ra arrived home, mom asked us how our day was and I told her about the jerk and what happened on our first day. "He sounds like your brother haha." mom replied. "YAH!" Hyung Jin yelled and I stuck my tongue out at him and went to my room and laid on my bed listening to my Ipod. A while later mother called us down for dinner and we all ate silently. After dinner and I took a shower then went to my room to sleep. As I laid in bed, Sunny popped into my mind which suprised me and quietly shook the thought out of my head and closed my eyes to get some sleep. Slowly I fell asleep into a dreamless sleep.

 

Yeon Ra's POV:

After dinner I went up and took a shower thinking about the school day, all that came to my mind was Jonghyun i don't know why but I don't hate him I have a feeling my life is gonna be harder after today *sigh* after taking a shower i sat on my bed and put my headphone's on and listened to music, music is my life I don't know where I would be with out it as I was listening to my mp3 player I listened to  my favorite all time band Exo and there song Call Me Baby (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWfsla_Uh80) Chen, Baekhyun, D.O, and Lay are my favorite members. and while listening to there song I fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karbe4r- and just for all you JR fans

Jina19- and peace from Sunny Bunny~