The Revenge Begins

Love Can Change A Person

Seung Yeon's POV:

I woke up and got ready for school, I went into the shower and once I was done I went into the kitchen and helped mom cook our food. A short while later Yeon Ra came down stairs and sat down at the table and I servered her breakfast. My little brother asked if I was going to do the same to him in which I responded to him saying, "Hell no get your own food! I'm not your maid!" he stuck his tongue out at me and I raised one eyebrow and he quickly stopped. After breakfast I went to my closet and picked out an outfit to wear to school. I quickly got everything on then waited for my sister at the front door since I figured she would probably take her time in picking something to wear. 

Yeon ra's POV:

I woke up and did my daily routine, I was currently deciding on what to waer "ooh I will wear this" I said (this is what she decided to wear):

  "Perfect!", and then I went downstairs and my sister gave me breakfast then I heard my brother complaining how Seung Yeon gave me breakfast but told him to get his own as they were arguing I decide to listen to music as I was thinking about thing about how I signed up for the Volleyball team and today we have practice then I decided on a song it was Park Hyo Shin-Wildflower (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ltmxp9uS-U)

Lyrics:

A whit ice flower that bloomed,puts its face out in the welcoming wind.

It sheds tears over the wordless and nameless past.

Hiding in the cold wind,melting down under the single ray of sunlight, that's how you came to me once more.

 Only good memories,only a longing heart ,on the path where you left me,I'm standing alone.

Only until I get over you,Until I will be alright,I will swallow my tears and at the end of my wait,I will bloom once again.

Love is a fiery flower that blooms and withers,incase I get wet with the rain,I close my eyes.

In my youth and small heart,the dazzling memories shine,I call out to you once again.

Only good memories,only a longing heart,on the path where you left me,I'm standing alone.

Only until I can forget you, until I will be alright,I will swallow my tears and at the end of my wait,then once again,I will Noooo~

On top of the dryland,my entire body is burning,your scent that remained on my fingers is scattering a~way~~

Your hand that is growing far apart,I can't hold onto it so it hurts,Just until I can survive,just as much as I hated you,

When the spring comes to bring you back later on,then I will bloom on that day. lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala~

 

I was listening to the song on repeat because it's one of my favorite songs from this artist after breakfast I headed to school I went to first period and iwas in class early with the song still on repeat until the bell rang. I saw Taeyeon come in the classroom smirking at me then she grabbed me pushed me into the desks and grabbed me again "I am going to make your life a living hell, stupid nerd!" she said. everyone in the room started laughing at me so I ran out of the classroom with tears in my eyes. I ran to the bathroom to cry and made sure no one was in there before I burst into tears. "Are you ok?" I heard someone say as I wiped my tears then she handed me some tissue. "thanks!" "you're welcome "My name is Park Young Bin, what's you name?" she said "My name is Lee Yeon Ra but friends call me Rose" I said.

 

Young Bin's POV:

*Rose seemed like a nice girl i wonder why she's crying.* I thought. "If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong?" i said. then she told me all about what Taeyeon did to her when she told me she reminded me of how I used to be in school so I wanted to befriend her *TAEYEON THAT * I thought. it became lunch time and we got really close really fast I found out she and I are in the volleyball team together. "So Rose anyone here besides Taeyeon that is bothering you?" "mmm... Kim Jonghyun!" she said and I froze. I detested Jonghyun he's a heartless jerk knowing that he's bothering her I'm definitely gonna watch out for her.

 

Author's POV:

it was now singing class with NU'EST, SNSD, Young Bin, Seung Yeon, and Rose all had that class.

 

JR's POV:

I was talking to my buddies until I saw Yeon Ra walking in the classroom. when she walked in I noticed that she had red eyes from crying *Tae Yeon must have started the revenge plan, but for some reason I don't like seeing her upset I feel even more upset cause it was my idea and told Tae Yeon to get revenge, ahh what am I thinking I shouldn't be bothered with her* he thought. As the teacher came in she said were working on our vocals and me and my buddies were up we sang a song called I'm Bad (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LmETDZjsU8) and for some unknown reason as I was singing i looked at Yeon Ra Straight in the eyes and sang it to her.

Seung Yeon's POV:

I looked at the jerk whom called my sister a nerd and glared at him with my eyes full of hatred. *How dare he insult my Unnie. He is just an .* I thought to myself. It was my turn to sing a song and I went up and started to sing a song called Mama Do (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPV8c3Q4D8U). After I had finished I kept my hatred glare on the jerk and went and sat next to my sister. *If he does anything or says anything someone better hold me back cause I will unleash a beast on him!* I thought and smirked at it. I wanted so bad to teach him a lesson but I refused to get in trouble this early into the year at least. I needed to protect my Unnie, she isn't strong enough herself to do it. Yeon Ra hasn't told me about anyone troubling her so I guess she might be okay but I feel like something happened. 

Sunny's POV:

*Wow Seung Yeon is really good at singing!* I thought and started to blush but quickly got it out of my head. Why did I always have thoughts of her? She would just pop up into my head and I didn't understand why she did. I have to help Taeyeon with this revenge on the girl sitting next to Seung Yeon. What I found odd was they kinda looked a little bit similar to each other. I simple shrugged it off as a weird feeling and still following Taeyeon and what she wanted us to do. I was curious as to why JR wanted that girl to be punished, what did she do to him? He never really paid many attention to girls even when they would ask him out. It was my turn to sing so I sang a song called The Second Drawer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd9F2XLSo1o).

 

Yeon Ra's POV:

*Everyone is so good* I thought then I got called on I decided to sing a song by Lee Michelle called Without You (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOUo3kNuG3A).When I looked at everyone in the classroom they were all stunned *was I bad?* I thought. "Yeon Ra you were really good!" said my teacher "Thanks" I said and loked down in embaressment.the bell had rung and it was time to head to volleyball practice, practice is actually pretty fun I had a great time later I went home and my mom said we were expecting guests so I went and got ready and looked for something nice and I picked the perect one not to overly dressed and kept simple.

(what she decided to wear):

 But when I got down there to see who the guests were there was someone I was not expecting to see. and It was him.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Karbe4r- Hey everyone I want to thank everyone for supporting me in my story even though I'm a beginner so here's a gif just for you of the adorable JR


Jina19- aaaaaaaaand SUNNY AND HYOYEON~~~~~