Unexpected Turn of Events

Love Can Change A Person

Yeon Ra's POV:

I couldn't believe who the guests were one of them was him. *KIM JONGHYUN* I thought and just stood there like my dumb self with a shocked face then I got back to reality when my mom called me "Rose!" my mom said and i greeted them.

 

JR's POV:

When I looked up to see who was there it was her the girl I wanted revenge on I was shocked  I didn't know she would be here I turned to her mother and greeted her "Hello I'm Kim Jonghyun!" and she smiled back, apparently my parents and her mom were really close friends and because we lost our house we are going to be living here until we could find a place to stay. *Life just got interesting* I thought.
 

Author's POV:

There parents were talking and decided they all should do something which ended up being picnic and everyone got ready. Soon they arrived at at the park and everyone seemed to be in a good mood except Seung Yeon who was glaring intensly at JR with anger boiling in her body. Seung Yeon thought of how she was going to hate everyday that JR was going to be living in her home and how she wanted to protect Yeon Ra from him and maybe smack him a few. 
 

Seung Yeon POV:

My hatred for him was still boiling in me and I could help but start getting posssesive of Yeon Ra. I didn't trust him and there is no way I was going to let him any where near her. I promised myself that I was going to use every length and measure I could use to protect her from a jerk like him. "Yah! You, If you even dare think of doing anything to Yeon Ra. ANYTHING! I will become your worst enemy, you have no idea what I am capable of and you will not see the light of day when I'm done with you!" I yelled at him when the others weren't around.

 

JR's POV:

I was about to get up when I heard some caliing me I looked to see Rose's sister calling me she thretened me but I didn't really pay attention to it *what would I do to her* I thought but then I remember what SNSD did and face-palmed myself *Jonghyun you idiot!* I thought. 

 

Author's POV:

2 months pass and JR's parents moved and found there own place to stay while JR stayed at Rose's house. He secretly likes her but continues to bug her to hide that he likes her and SNSD still bother her even though JR had told her to stop the revenge. Seung Yeon and Sunny both secretly like eachother but is to scared to tell each other, Young Bin and Yeon Ra are bestfriends and tell eachother everything she also knows that Rose Secretly like JR.

At School:

Rose was listening to music while singing and dancing along to it going down the halls it was Pitbull- Time Of Our Lives ft. Neyo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUak2C_KEeU). As Rose was not paying attention she bumped into someone. "I'm Sorry!" she said then looked up to see who it was and it was JR.

 

Yeon Ra/Rose's POV:

I looked up to see who it was and it was JR and then my heart skipped a beat when I looked at him but when he ignored me and walked off I felt it hurt a little. When I went into the classroom i fell asleep and had a dream about my dad.

Dream:

"Goodbye dad comeback safely!" "Bye Rose!" I closed the door when he was no longer insight me and my sister were singing when there was a police officer at the door and told us about dad after he left I turned the tv on and watched the news it was my dad's car it was up in flames I couldn't believe it 'APPPPAAA!"

end of dream.

"APPPAAA" I woke up screaming in class they all looked at me like was some kind of weirdo. I was sweating really bad and just screamed of course they will think I'm weird so I just went back to class work.

After a few minutes of silence the teacher called out my name, "Yeon Ra please come to my desk please." he said and I walked up to him. "What is it sir?" I said, "Are you ok?, you seem to be having troubles" he said "Um..... I'm fine i'm just not feeling quite well that's all" I said and he gave me a pass to go to the office so I can go hme early, and he had a girl named Sunny walk me to class wich was kinda akward because she was asking questions about my little sister.

Sunny's POV:

I was curious about this girl since I knew she was close to Seung Yeon, "What is your relationship with Seung Yeon-ssi?" I asked her. She asked me why I wanted to know and I told her, "I am just curious." and she said that she was Seung Yeon's older sister. I dropped the subject and we soon arrived at the office then I said goodbye then went back to class. I was excited cause Seung Yeon was in my next class. When I looked at Seung Yeon I noticed the resemblence between her and Rose. As I was thinking of that Seung Yeon looked over at me and my face started to become red as she looked at me and I continued to my classwork.

Author's POV:

Rose got to the office and they called her mom and her mom came and got her when Rose got home she took some of her anxiety meds to calm her down and then layed down and went to sleep. After school JR comes in and sees Rose on the couch and he gets a blanket and place over her and pushed her hair. Seung Yeon came in the door and witnessed the scene, since she didn't like JR that much she decided to let him off this one time and just went to her room. It soon became dinner time everyone was eating not saying anything until after dinner then decided to call it a night. The next morning Rose got up to go get breakfast but didn't see her mom or her sister at home then she saw they left a note for her.

Note:

Dear Rose, honey I'm srry to go without saying goodbye but I got an urgent business call and had to leave with your sister please take care of the house while I'm gone~Mom.

AND just like that she was stuck home alone with her little brother along with JR.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter took awhile but I'm glad I finished it and if you can please go check out my new story I'm more confident in that story.

 Link:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/959108/my-childhood-crush-kim-myungsoo-gyuri-infinite-myungsoo-romance-schoollife-originalcharacter

Goodbye for now.